Author Topic: Trump or Mcmahon?  (Read 12950 times)

spaceape48

Trump or Mcmahon?
« on: February 20, 2007, 04:56:22 AM »
Found this link of yahoo news- if Trump is lucky he will loose!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070220/ap_on_en_tv/people_trump;_ylt=AqZ5QLYbKIrG4Rj7AkSYLe_MWM0F

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Trump or Mcmahon?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 05:55:22 PM »
You know everybody will be wanting Trump to lose!!

spaceape48

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 06:20:34 PM »
True, but for his own good more than anything. I guess he's the only one who doesn't think his hair(or lack of) is rediculous. It would be a good look for him-shaved that is.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 10:51:50 PM »
I really hope that Trump shaves it.  I could care less about McMahon as I really think he's a putz.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2007, 10:46:36 PM »
Tell you the truth, I think that they are both Putz's.  I think that Donald is High constantly off his own supply of Smug, I mean they both score high on the BS Meter:  B$MT

As far as who I am going for, I have to say that I hope that Trump Wins to tell you the truth.  The breaker: I am not to much a fan of Umaga (McMahon's fighter) Whereas Trump Hired on Lashley, a former US Military Man!  Got to go American, Got to Root for the Brother, I mean, Lashley is Already BALD BY CHOICE!  He looks Dope.

I mean, talk about a ready Made Embassador for the Pro Wrestling Set, I mean take a Look at the Man!
Peace

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2007, 04:47:38 PM »
Yup, Lashley one big SLY @$$ kickin machine
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline don

• Sly
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2007, 09:42:21 PM »
I love the Trump vs.Rosie o,donnell fight. I love it when Rosie made fun of Trump giving Miss USA a second chance.

Offline MR. CLEAN

• Super Sly
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2007, 05:53:50 PM »
I love the Trump vs.Rosie o,donnell fight. I love it when Rosie made fun of Trump giving Miss USA a second chance.
Alright, I am calling Party Foul!  Don, Dude, it sounds like Your siding with Rosie there! Dude, I am sorry, but I have to call you out for that one  #~t
Peace

Offline Kajun

• T-Sly Boudreaux
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2007, 05:58:50 PM »
Don...according to Man Law 345.6 section V , you must immediately surrender your "Man Card" whenever siding with Rosie O'Donnell.
VIVA LA SLY REVOLUCION!!!

Offline BaldBen

• Super Sly
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2007, 06:07:03 PM »
Trump told McMahon on the WWE's Monday Night Raw, "that I’m impressed with your man, Umaga, but he’s an animal, you know it, I know it. The appropriate thing to do with animals, you know what it is, it’s called tame them…And the only way that I know how to really tame an animal is to find someone or something that’s superior. Like I said Vince, I can do one better than you, all the time, so allow me to introduce to you the man who will be directly responsible for me shaving your head nice and bald at WrestleMania my man the ECW Champion Bobby Lashley.”
This is no contest. Vince McMahon will be the one shaved bald. I would pay big bucks to see the Trumpster scalped!! Unfortunately that's not likely gonna happen.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2007, 06:12:14 PM by BaldBen »

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Ben Franklin

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
  • Love your bald noggin, wear a hat in the sun!
    • Christian Chromedomes
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2007, 06:32:55 PM »
Don...according to Man Law 345.6 section V , you must immediately surrender your "Man Card" whenever siding with Rosie O'Donnell.

I hope I don't have to surrender my "Man Card".  I despise Rosie O'Donnel, but I want to see "The Donald" lose just because his hair is so hideous!  So let's look at it this way, if he loses, his scalp will be liberated. 

As for Rosie, I think that she is the epitome of a b$@*h.  That's my opinion and I am sticking to it!

Offline Kajun

• T-Sly Boudreaux
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2007, 07:44:47 PM »
Marsh..i think i agree with ya on seeing trump getting liberated from that hellaious combover....i will have to file a motion to change Man Law 345.6 section V to include a "trump liberation" clause.
VIVA LA SLY REVOLUCION!!!

Offline MR. CLEAN

• Super Sly
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2007, 09:02:06 PM »
Marsh..i think i agree with ya on seeing trump getting liberated from that hellaious combover....i will have to file a motion to change Man Law 345.6 section V to include a "trump liberation" clause.
No need for the Adendemum... Don was specifically quoting that he sided with Rosie during the Rosie & Donald Feud, that has nothing to do with wanting to see Trump Scalped.  I stand on the other side though, just wanting to see McMahon shave it more, because to tell you the truth, you would end up seeing his bald head more on camara than Donald.  Even though I do not doubt that if Trump were to shave it it may make the front page of the Wall Street Journal for a day or two! 

Don, the Police are here to collect your Man Card  :popo  HAND IT OVER NICE AND EASY!
Peace

Offline don

• Sly
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2007, 09:42:58 PM »
I really don't want to surrender my man card but I'm still a fan of Rosie's so how do you like those apples.LOL.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2007, 11:38:13 PM »
I really don't want to surrender my man card but I'm still a fan of Rosie's so how do you like those apples.LOL.

^u!ez

I like the apples comment!  I got er' number, how do you like dem apples?
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.