Author Topic: Trump or Mcmahon?  (Read 12952 times)

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
Re: Trump or Mcmahon?
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2007, 02:15:10 PM »
He sports the look well.  Saw him on the today show, and to tell you the truth, I think he is Exponentially Slier than Trump, W/Without Hair
Peace

Offline blondeguy

• Super Sly
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2007, 04:11:27 PM »
I'm actually disappointed.  I was hoping Trump was using this as a PR excuse to get rid of his combover.  He would have been Lex Luthor, man!

Offline Apollo5

• currently currently
  • Sly Jr.
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2007, 07:24:41 AM »
vince has a pointy head. I can't stand rosie. Donald Trump is cool.

Offline MR. CLEAN

• Super Sly
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2007, 10:07:37 AM »
I don't think that anyone can stand Rosie... I mean, the statements that she has made that have made 24hour news is the kind of stuff that only her delusional mind can cook up... As far as Vince, out of character I think that he is pretty charismatic, you have to keep in mind that the majority of the folks watching WWE are looking for a Boss Character that they can hate.  It creates a constant "Antagonist" that can be used in just about any plot line.  Tell you the truth, I would like to see another one of these shave your head matches, the only difference being that it would be between Rosie and Donald!  Shave that B's head Bald, maybe she will stay off the air for a little while... Or ha, atleast we can laugh at her for a auqwardly fitting wig on her Fat Head!
Peace

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2007, 02:14:24 PM »
I don't think that anyone can stand Rosie...

For some reason, a lot of people are still watching her.  I don't understand why people waste their time watching someone spout off conspiracy theories and spewing venom, but apparently some people like that sort of thing.

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2007, 02:16:54 PM »
I don't think that anyone can stand Rosie... I mean, the statements that she has made that have made 24hour news is the kind of stuff that only her delusional mind can cook up... As far as Vince, out of character I think that he is pretty charismatic, you have to keep in mind that the majority of the folks watching WWE are looking for a Boss Character that they can hate.  It creates a constant "Antagonist" that can be used in just about any plot line.  Tell you the truth, I would like to see another one of these shave your head matches, the only difference being that it would be between Rosie and Donald!  Shave that B's head Bald, maybe she will stay off the air for a little while... Or ha, atleast we can laugh at her for a auqwardly fitting wig on her Fat Head!
How about a gag for her mouth and a mask for her face?
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline MR. CLEAN

• Super Sly
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2007, 09:37:20 PM »

Bro, it will never be enough.  I say put her in the Iron Mask... Humanity can only tollerate so much!
Peace

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2007, 09:48:41 PM »

Bro, it will never be enough.  I say put her in the Iron Mask... Humanity can only tollerate so much!

Don't get me started on this "creature". :x!

Offline Vash

• Be Kind For Everyone You Meet Is Fighting A Hard Battle
  • Super Sly
  • Bald, Bearded, Tattooed, Awesome!
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2007, 11:51:14 PM »
um... everybody DOES realize that "pro" wrestling is, in fact "fake" right? World Wrestling ENTERTAINMENT?.. they have writers, scripts... these guys are pretty much over muscled actors. It's basically a loud, sweaty soap opera.

Who would win or lose and have to shave his head was already decided by the time the contract with Trump was signed. There was never any danger to The Donalds colossal comb over. Though, it would a been a good opportunity for him to shake things up.
~Vash

FB: Vashon Bench
Twitter: @gingerbeardpdx
Instagram: @gingerbeardpdx

KALBO

« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2007, 07:24:47 AM »
um... everybody DOES realize that "pro" wrestling is, in fact "fake" right? World Wrestling ENTERTAINMENT?.. they have writers, scripts... these guys are pretty much over muscled actors. It's basically a loud, sweaty soap opera.

Who would win or lose and have to shave his head was already decided by the time the contract with Trump was signed. There was never any danger to The Donalds colossal comb over. Though, it would a been a good opportunity for him to shake things up.
Agreed...but that's what is fun about realizing it's fake.  Not so much looking for a good wrestling match, but trying to predict where the "soap opera" is going.  The Hair matches are usually easier to predict...just look for the "sports entertainer" who's hairline is receding...and you got it!  Few years ago, Kurt Angle vs. Edge was a little easier to figure out ahead of time who was going to end up Sly...

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2007, 04:55:05 PM »

Yeah, it's fake. But so is most of the stuff in movies and on TV......hehehehehe  >:D
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline MR. CLEAN

• Super Sly
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2007, 06:53:50 PM »
Ya, Wrestling may be fake, but hay, what are we going to watch when Football/Arena Football, UFC & any weapons/Military show are on the tube? 

The Male SoapOpera... Good Stuff O0
Peace