Author Topic: Trump or Mcmahon?  (Read 12951 times)

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
Re: Trump or Mcmahon?
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2007, 01:19:40 AM »
I really don't want to surrender my man card but I'm still a fan of Rosie's so how do you like those apples.LOL.

^u!ez

I like the apples comment!  I got er' number, how do you like dem apples?

Goodwill Hunting O0

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2007, 01:21:59 AM »
I really don't want to surrender my man card but I'm still a fan of Rosie's so how do you like those apples.LOL.

^u!ez

I like the apples comment!  I got er' number, how do you like dem apples?

Goodwill Hunting O0

One of the best movies ever!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2007, 02:39:33 PM »
Goodwill Hunting is a Great Film...

0~~

Don, to each his own... But Dude,  Why Admit the Offense  :popo  I Vote for a Judgement from the Square Table  :x! :x!, something along the lines of the Purchase of Two Pitchers of Cold Guinness (in honor of Saint Patrick) on the Tab of the Offender, With Manditory Gernade Jumper style Community Service...  !0$3r
Peace

Offline don

• Sly
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2007, 09:21:10 PM »
Community service.As long as it's not snow shoveling.I'm so sick of that.

Offline MR. CLEAN

• Super Sly
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2007, 11:33:20 AM »
Community service.As long as it's not snow shoveling.I'm so sick of that.
Brother, you should take a vaca out here to the Valley of the Sun(Devil).  Its already a Dry 98 Degree's out  8)
Lord knows though, in a few months this valley of the Sun is going to be the Valley of the Well Done (I prefere to remain Medium Rare myself :D)
Peace

Offline Kajun

• T-Sly Boudreaux
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2007, 07:47:09 PM »
heres the latest article on the trump/mcmahon stunt...i think this is trumps way to finally get rid of his combover..i'd bet the house that its fixed(like every other wrestling match) and trump will lose....

http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news?slug=ap-people-trump-haircut&prov=ap&type=lgns
VIVA LA SLY REVOLUCION!!!

Offline blondeguy

• Super Sly
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2007, 02:49:51 PM »
I sure hope so.  I think Trump would look awesome with a shaved dome.  He'd be like a real-life Lex Luthor.

Offline Yeti

• "Fear profits a man nothing"
  • Sly Moderator
  • Super Sly
  • Big, Bald, & Friendly... ~Yeti
    • Yeti's Realm (MySpace Page)
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2007, 02:53:32 PM »
someone say Apples...?  YUMMY hehe   ;D
~Yeti
-------------
Tyler's Assister w/ creation of SBG & 1st Mod (now I am Elusive, but ALWAYS watching. hehe
-------------
BIG, FURRY, & BALD: Tattooes almost 300 hrs, Piercings several, Gamer; Internet 13+ yrs, Movies, Music, Drinks w/ friends, Ladies, my kids.
-------------

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2007, 03:05:47 PM »
I sure hope so.  I think Trump would look awesome with a shaved dome.  He'd be like a real-life Lex Luthor.

The only problem with Trump losing would be the sly confidence factor.  The man has a confidence level that reaches into obnoxiousnous now.  What the hell would he be like sly?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 03:08:33 PM by Paul »
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2007, 03:16:41 PM »

The only problem with Trump losing would be the sly confidence factor.  The man has a confidence level that reaches into obnoxiousnous now.  What the hell would he be like sly?

I don't think it would change. He's one of the ultimate "I could care less what you think about me" guys.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline MR. CLEAN

• Super Sly
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2007, 06:19:57 PM »

Dude, I think he cares more than he lets on... But add his Obnoxious Ego+His Bank Account+a New Sly look... We would be looking at a Force of Unstoppable Slyness, the world would be in not to long one Giant Trump Tower!  W3!ght
For Gods Sake, Trump Must Win... For Him to go sly would put the Force out of Balance, and the Sly World may Explode  B$MT
Peace

Offline blondeguy

• Super Sly
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2007, 09:38:42 PM »

He'd probably shoot lasers out his scalp and shed hundred dollar bills.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2007, 01:10:17 AM »
I was pretty sure Trump was going to lose the bet and match and finally have a cheesy reason to shave his head, but nope, McMahon is the one to end up with a chrome dome.  After trying to weasel his way out of it, he was apprehended by Stone Cold and Bobby Lashley and tied to a barber chair, followed by a good ol' head shave. 
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Kajun

• T-Sly Boudreaux
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2007, 01:12:41 AM »
 damn! trump bought his way out of it lol there went his way out.....
VIVA LA SLY REVOLUCION!!!

Offline Cy

• Super Sly
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2007, 12:36:27 PM »
lol. did they use a headblade? that would have been great publicity.