Author Topic: Hi From the UK  (Read 19387 times)

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Hi From the UK
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2007, 09:03:29 PM »
kids are great. i agree. .........but i understand, more and more everyday, why some animals eat their young at birth. it is easier. my 13 year old came home from the movies with a hickie last night. damn i feel old.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2007, 09:11:57 PM »
kids are great. i agree. .........but i understand, more and more everyday, why some animals eat their young at birth. it is easier. my 13 year old came home from the movies with a hickie last night. damn i feel old.

My friend, it is time you started meeting dates at the door and care the ____ outta them with your large, intimidating bald presence.

Dang these kids are starting younger and younger.  I would easily say 80% of HS juniors and seniors are sexually active in some form or fashion.  I had at least one girl in each of my classes this semester who already had a baby.  In a couple of cases the dad's were still in HS too.
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2007, 09:14:43 PM »

My friend, it is time you started meeting dates at the door and care the ____ outta them with your large, intimidating bald presence.

Dang these kids are starting younger and younger.  I would easily say 80% of HS juniors and seniors are sexually active in some form or fashion.  I had at least one girl in each of my classes this semester who already had a baby.  In a couple of cases the dad's were still in HS too.

the problem with that is that they all know i am not a mean guy. guess i need to change my friendly ways.

BaldRob

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2007, 09:16:12 PM »
the problem with that is that they all know i am not a mean guy. guess i need to change my friendly ways.

Take up a new hobby... like gun cleaning or knife sharpening!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2007, 09:16:33 PM »

Schedule a shotgun cleaning the same time your wife invites him over for dinner.  Then invite him outside for a little chat.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2007, 09:21:38 PM »

Schedule a shotgun cleaning the same time your wife invites him over for dinner.  Then invite him outside for a little chat.

I actually knew a girl whose dad made it a point to show her dates his large and extensive gun collection, his sharpshooter medals, and all the stuffed animal heads mounted in his den ... He had absolutely no concerns about his daughter.
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2007, 09:24:15 PM »
Rodney Atkins has a song about that. even if you don't like country you should check it out.

Schedule a shotgun cleaning the same time your wife invites him over for dinner.  Then invite him outside for a little chat.   quote from tyler.

My SON is 13. don't scare me like that.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2007, 09:30:29 PM »
My SON is 13. don't scare me like that.

Sorry, I assumed your 13 yr old was a daughter...LOL

In that case, give your son a high 5 and talk to him about the birds and the bees.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2007, 09:32:37 PM »
had that talk a while back. he asked for condoms when it was over. i poured a stiff drink when it was over.

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2007, 09:36:20 PM »
had that talk a while back. he asked for condoms when it was over. i poured a stiff drink when it was over.

Bro, better to be scared now - and to scare the daylights out of him, than in a couple of years to be known as Grandpa.  Since there is so little sex ed in schools, he needs to learn all the facts.  We lost a real bright kid last year because he had to drop out so he could support his child.  I also have four or five dads who take a less honorable path and just not pay support.  Most kids have no thought for birth control - it makes them "less a man".  Don't allow your son to fall into this trap.

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2007, 12:10:47 AM »

When I was in high school I had a dad show me his collection of targets 4-in steel plates. :o 

It didn’t work! ;D
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2007, 12:19:54 AM »
I think the progression of posts is hilarious.  We go from Argyle introducing himself to talking about kids having sex and what to do about it...see what you started Argyle!!  LOL  You never know what's going to happen at SBG. :o

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2007, 09:14:36 AM »
I think the progression of posts is hilarious.  We go from Argyle introducing himself to talking about kids having sex and what to do about it...see what you started Argyle!!  LOL  You never know what's going to happen at SBG. :o

Never a dull moment around here, that's for sure
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Argyle

• Super Sly
    • The Mighty Pilgrims
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2007, 12:43:56 PM »
I am conviced she is just saying that ;) or is it perhaps because i like her trying to persuade me otherwise!!

My missus likes me shaved, makes me look younger.  It's always a cool "hairstyle" in my opinion.

Anyway she is 17 weeks pregnant with my first child so i guess that is a good sign eh??

Congrats, you dirty dog.

p.s. my missus is also 'up the spout'.  convincing evidence if any is needed of the bald man's studliness.

Perhaps now is the time to phase in copious quantities of UK and Ireland dialect and slang.  lol
A SBG's head shines so other SBG's always have the opportunity to see the reflection of how good they look!

BaldRob

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2007, 12:45:28 PM »
Perhaps now is the time to phase in copious quantities of UK and Ireland dialect and slang.  lol

As long as it comes with subtitles, we'll be OK!   ;D

Enter your email address: