Author Topic: Places for bald guys to meet a woman  (Read 33584 times)

BaldRob

Re: Places for bald guys to meet a woman
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2006, 06:30:14 PM »
Don't know how y'all feel about eligible single moms...but I've noticed something quite extraordinary.....Chuck E. Cheese.

My wife and I take our kids there every so often and I have to be careful because I love my wife very much....but MAN can you get an eyeful!!!  Lactating moms gushing out of their low-cut tank tops...BENDING OVER TO ATTEND TO THEIR LITTLE'NS  :P.

Yeah there are the unkept married moms (you know...no makeup...just tryin' to cope)....but there's another element of moms that come in there looking H-O-T :o....just them and their little'n(s)

I'll leave it to you single guys to sort out who's actually eligible, but thought I'd pass on the observation.

The only problem with Chuck E. Cheese, is that a single guy walks in there (by himself or with some wingmen) looks a little weird...  Grown men hanging out with the mouse... Personally, I think it sends the wrong message!

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2006, 06:43:30 PM »
The only problem with Chuck E. Cheese, is that a single guy walks in there (by himself or with some wingmen) looks a little weird...  Grown men hanging out with the mouse... Personally, I think it sends the wrong message!
Very true.  At best you’re immature and at worst you’re a pedophile.  :-\
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2006, 07:48:56 PM »
Absolutely....it would have to be an after thought...not a quest.   Like if you were there for a nephew's b-day party or somethin'....then you catch an eyeful and think, "Hey, didn't the robmeister say something about this?"  8)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2006, 11:56:33 PM »
The Chuck E. Cheese post by Rob reminded me of something that most of you dads already know.  The first time I baby sat my little cousin - he was 3 or 4 - I had to run to the mall to get something.  So we both headed to the mall and I had women coming up to me all over the place telling me how cute my son was.  Then I got to explain that it wasn't my son, I was baby sitting him.  It openened up a lot of options to talk to women.  This can also work with puppies.  Women can't resist little kids and puppies.  The smaller the better.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2006, 07:41:01 AM »
This can also work with puppies. 

Oh, man... that reminds me.  I have a puppie that just turned 1 year.  I was taking her for a walk in the park---MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS....NOT ON A QUEST.  It just so happens a team of college cheerleaders was practicing at the park.  Well before I know it I'm surrounded with oohhing and aaahhing hotties.

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2006, 08:20:32 AM »
Announcement from Apple

"Apple Computer reported today that it has developed computer chips that can store and play music inside women's breasts. This is considered to be a major breakthrough because women are always complaining about men staring at their breasts and not listening to them."

Offline Noner

• I don't go shopping for hats. Hats go shopping for me.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Not a real doctor but would like to play one on TV
    • Nonerville
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2006, 08:59:43 AM »
Women can't resist little kids and puppies.

And if you have a puppy and a kid with you at the same time, women just give you their underwear with a phone number on it.

Offline Noner

• Sly Moderator
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
    • Nonerville
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2006, 09:01:22 AM »
Announcement from Apple

"Apple Computer reported today that it has developed computer chips that can store and play music inside women's breasts. This is considered to be a major breakthrough because women are always complaining about men staring at their breasts and not listening to them."

That is great! Will they call the chip an iBreast?

Offline Noner

• Sly Moderator
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
    • Nonerville
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2006, 09:15:56 AM »
OK back on topic.

Actually the best place to meet women right now is during the holiday season at the mall!

If they are single they see all their friends buying stuff for their boysfriends and husbands and they start to feel a little depressed. They are much more receptive to starting a conversation around the holidays too becuase of all the good will and cheer!

A great ice-breaker is to ask a woman at the mall about a fashion item. It doesn't matter who you are buying it for.

Hey, I'm buying this for my sister. Do you think she will like it?
I have to find jeans for my brother, are these cool?
What kind of perfume do you use because I need to get something for my sister in law?
What does a bangal bracelet look like?

Or (and this works great guys and lets keep it a secret)

Make sure you get in front of a good looking woman at the coffee stand. Slip the guy a 10 to pay for her coffe as well. As you walk past her, say "happy holidays". More often than not, you will get a number and a date.

Or

Help a woman with her bags. Now be carefull because you don't want to look too creepy. In order to do this, make sure you have a shopping bag of your own and look cheerful. She will thank you and then you can talk to her some more.

Yes guys, I am going to open a love advice column soon!

noner

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2006, 10:14:49 AM »
OK back on topic.

Actually the best place to meet women right now is during the holiday season at the mall!
I second that one!  My wife works at the mall and instead of her having to fight the traffic and parking out in BFE, my son and I jst drop her off and pick her up when she gets off work.  What I usually do to ensure my son will easly go to sleep is when it is time to pick her up we get there about 30 min early and he will run all over the mall, up and down stairs.  While do this routine we had so many chick approach us, all ages and types. ;D
It really doesn't do me much good, but maybe some single dads or some one that can borrow a little one could use it. ;)
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2006, 10:44:25 AM »
Great points Noner!

A huge part of meeting women is positioning.  If you can get yourself in a position to meet them, then you are more likely to actually meet them.  For example, getting next to them in line, preferebly before them.  Then having a non-threatening way of opening a conversation, like the "lines" that Noner mentioned above is the second key to opening the door.

Airports can be a great place to meet women also.  If you travel a lot like me for business you know there's always downtime in the airports when you're waiting for your next flight.  You can usually meet women by sitting next to them at the food court or a restaurant, in the terminal, or at the bar.  Sometimes you get lucky and the sit next to you on the plane.  If you ever fly Southwest, it can pay to have a "B" section ticket.  This way you can choose a seat next to the hot girl that got on before you.

I can't believe this place hasn't been mentioned, but maybe because it's a given - WEDDINGS!

Now, I'm no talking about crashing weddings, a la the movie Wedding Crashers.  But, if you get invited to a wedding, make sure to take your "A" game with you.  Especially you guys that are in your early to late 20's.  This is when you will start having tons of weddings to go to as your friends start dropping off like flies.  If you're a groomsman, use that opportunity to meet all the bridesmaids also.  The single women that go to weddings are also wondering whey all of their friends are getting married and they don't even have a boyfriend.

I just had a buddy who met his girlfriend at a wedding.  The best part was she was one of the caterers.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

BaldRob

« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2006, 10:29:06 AM »
Another venue is online dating...

As we all know, single life and dating can hit peaks and valleys.  Being out and about in public obviously increases your exposure to a lot of women, but you always run into the same problems... is she married, does she have a boyfriend, etc.

Online dating, which used to be a stigma, has garned more respect since it has become commonplace for working adults to meet.  Life is busy, so by using an online dating service, it makes the possibility of meeting someone you are compatible with more efficient.

Now, I'm not saying that it doesn't have it's pitfalls... I've run into a few people (and heard stories from others) who purposely deceive others to get a date.  It sucks, but it happens.

The path I follow when meeting someone online is pretty simple:
Write an honest profile with current pictures.  Love is blind, but attraction is not...
Do a detailed search for who you are looking for... be honest with yourself about what you want, because then the matches you get will be who you are looking for.
Rob sees pretty girl, reads her profile, and drops her an email to gather some interest
Email back and forth awhile (usually a week or two) to start to get to know that person
Get the digits and talk on the phone
Set up a date in a safe public location
Meet and have a good time!

Usually if the person has been less than truthful, it will come out before the date.  But should I go out on a date and find that the pictures the girl has posted are way out of date, I'll usually call her on it...  My online profile is accurate and up to date and I expect the same.  Irregardless, when that happens, I still go through with the date and then say goodbye, with no promises that I'll call.

The key thing with any type of dating is confidence.  If you're honest and confident, you'll get dates and hopefully meet the woman of your dreams.

Here's several sites that I've used:

www.match.com (very good site... many searching and matching options)
www.eharmony.com (very good site... they pick who you should talk to based on a personality test)
www.true.com (not a lot of time on this one, but it seems pretty good)

My biggest piece of advice is be honest and don't rush to meet someone.  Get to know them somewhat first...  Some people have sent me phone numbers in the first email... that's an immediate buh-bye and turn off.

As time permits, I'll create a new topic in this section about each of the above websites.

Offline Noner

• Sly Moderator
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
    • Nonerville
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2006, 12:26:50 PM »

As time permits, I'll create a new topic in this section about each of the above websites.

I have some great stories to share. A buddy and me had a contest on who can get the most dates from match.com in one month. Of course we met some wackos!

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2006, 02:40:03 PM »

I have some great stories to share. A buddy and me had a contest on who can get the most dates from match.com in one month. Of course we met some wackos!

I thought they said opposites attract...
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

BaldRob

« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2006, 02:42:17 PM »

I thought they said opposites attract...

Well put PP!!  LOL