Author Topic: The never ending story....maybe  (Read 57160 times)

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: The never ending story....maybe
« Reply #120 on: August 07, 2007, 12:18:17 PM »
arse. I then noticed her thumb through a book she had with her. The book was titled "101 Ways to Prepare Cat: Atkins Style". It took all my might to keep from puking all over the place, as I hate cats as much as I hate razor stubble. With this, I took my last sip of Schrotini, and said to this now 300 pound wench....
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 06:03:49 PM by schro »

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #121 on: August 07, 2007, 12:26:12 PM »
...in as masterfully crafted syntax and verbiage as I could summon........I said, "yer weird"
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 12:28:28 PM by Robmeister »

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
  • Love your bald noggin, wear a hat in the sun!
    • Christian Chromedomes
« Reply #122 on: August 07, 2007, 02:12:34 PM »
Meanwhile, the Partridge Family Bus pulls up at the door of "The Hotel California".  When I get out I see Marsh, who is now an ordained minister ready to perform a wedding where I am to marry Rosie O'Donnel aka Fat Perfume Chick.  At the alter is Tyler as best man, Schro, PigPen, John Mont and other sly guys as groomsmen.  Lechen Grey is providing the wedding music.  Meanwhile Steve Wilkos, who has been held hostage at my house said, that he will drop charges if I go through with this wedding.  He then told me that since this is the Hotel California that, "You can check out anytime you like but you can't ever leave".  So the last thing I remember.....

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #123 on: August 07, 2007, 02:25:21 PM »
is seeing Jimmy Buffet walk thru the doors singing Cheeseburget in Paradise.  The walls inside the church started to flip around revealing dancing women on pedestals and the band for Jimmy Buffet start to drop out of the ceiling behind the altar.  Table replace the pews and there is a bar back where the confessional booths are at.  Jimmy Buffet standing there wiht a dark cloth covering him, raises his hands high in the air and a wire attached to the cloth lifts the cloth revealing Jimmy as  the newest SLY GUY!  The Partridge family gets up on stage and starts singing along.  The ground begins to shake, the table fall over, ceiling is falling in, there is a gapping hole in teh roof and this huge hand reaches in and grabs me.  Every is speachless as the Fat Perfume lady , who at this time is as big as Atlanta...carries me off to a place which she calls.............

Offline schro

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #124 on: August 07, 2007, 02:52:57 PM »
Chevy's.  :*))
She orders "Fajitas for twenty" then asks what I want to eat. Even though she now has her own orbit, she's always been generous with picking up the tab. I order some ceviche, a Grande Prickly Pear Margarita with a Dos Equis chaser. I take a swig of my XX, set it back on the bar. Just then, out of the corner of the corner of my eye, I see her. The most gorgeous woman I had ever seen. She is wearing, an SBG tee shirt. To which, I shout.........

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #125 on: August 07, 2007, 03:08:36 PM »
MOMMA MIA...where on earth did yo come from.  As I start to walk towards her...Big Bertha steps between us.  Enchilada juice dripping from her chin, and grumbles...WHERE IS MY DRINK?!  The sweet little SBG girl tugs on the back of her moomoo dress and says hey listen here you beast.  No one talks to an SBG like that unless you go thru me first.  Then the brawl starts.  The sweet lil sbg girl picks up and launches a........................

Offline schro

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #126 on: August 07, 2007, 03:15:21 PM »
tortilla making machine ("La Machina" as it's known in the Chevy's chain). It knocks Planet Janet to the ground and renders her unconscious. Me and my gorgeous SBG shirt wearin' tart check on her. She's out cold. We figure we've got enough time to sit down & have a drink before we have to make our getaway. She says, "Outside of Schro, you are the hottest SBG around. But since Schro is already married to the lovely Mrs. Schro, I'm lucky you came into my life".

We finish our drinks.........

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #127 on: August 07, 2007, 04:40:41 PM »
Then I abruptly awaken from what was a very cool halucination to find that once again I have landed back at the street where I first started.  But this time, the halucination is starting to reallyfreak me out because now, somehow, I've grown hair.  But it's not just regular hair, but a big afro-american style "Afro". and it is made of a material that no matter how much I try to cut it or shave it off, it always grows back or reappears.  I'm just about to give it all up scream bloody murder cause I just can't take it anymore, when to my surprise.... out of nowhere......
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline schro

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #128 on: August 07, 2007, 05:45:28 PM »
Tyler, dressed as Homie the Clown, jumps out of his 74 Yellow & wood paneled Pinto station wagon. As he jumps out, he shouts.....

Offline SLYinKC

• Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #129 on: August 07, 2007, 07:55:28 PM »
All right everyone, over to my place....We're gonna have a par-teee.  Right then, coming from every direction were hundreds of SLY Bald guys all following Tyler to his Party villa to get down with a large group of playboy playmates all dressed to kill.  All the playboy playmates were carrying..
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline schro

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #130 on: August 07, 2007, 08:37:55 PM »
12-packs of Sierra Nevada, slip n' slides, containers of massage oil, and bags of Cheetos (crunchy style of course). For our gay SBG's, a few members of "Thunder From Down Under" thought this was the Party of the Century and had to check it out. When word got out of the craziness going on, Schro's close friend Shannon Elizabeth decided to call Heather Graham and Scarlett Johannson to join the gig. The slip n' slides and massage oil were a huge success, but what broke out that topped it all was .........

Offline SLYinKC

• Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #131 on: August 07, 2007, 08:47:19 PM »
A giant twister game.  All the playmates then decided that the party should move to....

Offline schro

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #132 on: August 07, 2007, 08:54:42 PM »
THE OAKLAND COLISEUM (aka The Black Hole).

With the connections Schro has he called The Raiderettes. Football's Fabulous Females decided that the twister game, the slip n' slides, and the massage oil was too much to pass up. After a lubed up afternoon of skin & head rubbin', everyone headed to Everett Jones BBQ in Jack London Square. After that .....

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #133 on: August 07, 2007, 09:01:45 PM »
...Tyler (a.k.a. Homie the Clown) puked on his big floppy shoes, ruining his makeup and ostracizing himself from any further fraternization with the girls.  I mean they really.....
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 09:16:31 PM by Robmeister »

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #134 on: August 07, 2007, 09:41:35 PM »
were preoccupied with consoling me over this Afro problem I'd developed.  They invited me into their locker room to try to work out a solution to this dilemma.  I felt it would be rude not to accept their kind invitation, so I agreed.  After we got there ....

Enter your email address: