Author Topic: young guys going for micro-hair pigmentation  (Read 17714 times)

Offline badmadt

• Sly Guy in Training
  • SLY FOR LIFE
young guys going for micro-hair pigmentation
« on: June 10, 2011, 10:36:02 AM »
my english is not so great and i cant write with all my heart what i really feel about this sh*t procedure
http://forum.hishairclinic.com/topic/my-results-with-pics?replies=31
many young bald guys really need your help..have a look , it does look like a freak for me..
and is not even a cheep one 2500 pounds ..

about me i start to shave my head without the guard and i feel how you guys said : going to my freedom
thanks

Offline intex

• Sly Jr.
Re: young guys going for micro-hair pigmentation
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 10:52:10 AM »
is this a form of tattooing?

Offline kenny57028

• Super Sly
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 01:07:00 PM »
I've never been a fan on the tattooing the head to look like its buzzed/shaved. At one time I was thinking of it though as an altv. but what are you going to do when your head balds more. Or when they rub your head and the top feels smooth compared to the sides, much  better to just go sly.
The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the Past better than it was,
the Present worse than it is & the future less resolved than it will be.

Offline intex

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2011, 01:21:41 PM »
I've never been a fan on the tattooing the head to look like its buzzed/shaved. At one time I was thinking of it though as an altv. but what are you going to do when your head balds more. Or when they rub your head and the top feels smooth compared to the sides, much  better to just go sly.

After posting here  I found that was an earlier thread with photos on this subject.  mpb is progressive and hair changes color over time.  Tattoos are there permanently.  Might as well get a full head tat.  As others said on that earlier thread - makes no sense.

marty22

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2011, 02:13:16 PM »
I dont think so.....I'll pass.

Offline Sockman

• New Man
  • Learning the way of Sly
  • Just went sly
    • My Start Up Company
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2011, 04:29:14 PM »
I think I'm going to go for it. I personally think it looks cool. However It's def a year+ away for me.

Offline slybronco

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2011, 06:16:19 PM »
Well...not sure whether to cry or laugh or just cry from laughing. The things I could do w that money.  But hey if it makes them happy and they think it looks good... Self perception is an amazing thing almost like opinions.

Sorta brings to mind a visit I had with one of my long time friends...he came to visit after I had not seen fr years. One of the days while visiting I horsed around w him and tossed his hair . Well I had no idea what he was doing with his hair; he had let his hair grow long and was somehow bring it it up and over, for the first two days I had no idea how bald he was. To my shock and horror I stood there staring at something I could nit understand. Seemed like an eternity, only to break the silence by being called a sorry mofo. I seriously have never seen anyone doing something like he was doing. Hate me for this if you want but I could not contain myself and broke in laughter. We are still friends, though I will no longer toss him around. No wonder he never wanted to go swimming!

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2011, 07:32:49 PM »
I think I'm going to go for it. I personally think it looks cool. However It's def a year+ away for me.

You may think it looks cool now, but you'll probably regret it some day if you go through with it.

Offline slybronco

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2011, 08:21:29 PM »
It looks cool from a distance unfortunately we do not talk to others from a distance up clOse it looks fake kinda like tattooed eye  browse my pov

Offline Sockman

• New Man
  • Just went sly
    • My Start Up Company
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2011, 11:50:02 PM »
I'd have to see it in person but, from all the videos I see and the pics it just looks like the typical bald fade you get in a barber shop to me.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DHJaWv2eBCvA%26list%3DUUogrYg_ESIPE&h=TAQBEHVSf

Offline buddha

• Sly Bureau
  • Cut myself shaving!
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2011, 02:46:09 AM »
Might as well get a full head tat.

Full Head Tat.....Hmmmmm.
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it never really care for anything else thereafter."
Ernest Hemingway, On The Blue Water.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2011, 06:42:31 AM »
I'd have to see it in person but, from all the videos I see and the pics it just looks like the typical bald fade you get in a barber shop to me.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DHJaWv2eBCvA%26list%3DUUogrYg_ESIPE&h=TAQBEHVSf

The thing you have to ask yourself is, what is this "procedure" going to look like when you're 40 -- after time has faded the ink and more hair has been lost from your scalp? 

Go to 2:52 in the video you posted. I think that tells us a lot.  This guy's head is practically shaved in the "after" shot, which makes it almost impossible to evaluate any "improvement".   The "restored" hairline looks pretty artificial to me, and I just can't imagine paying money and investing all that time in a procedure, after which the only alternative is to keep the hair buzzed that close.  Why not just shave and be done with it? 

Offline Sockman

• New Man
  • Just went sly
    • My Start Up Company
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2011, 01:37:26 PM »

The thing you have to ask yourself is, what is this "procedure" going to look like when you're 40 -- after time has faded the ink and more hair has been lost from your scalp? 

Go to 2:52 in the video you posted. I think that tells us a lot.  This guy's head is practically shaved in the "after" shot, which makes it almost impossible to evaluate any "improvement".   The "restored" hairline looks pretty artificial to me, and I just can't imagine paying money and investing all that time in a procedure, after which the only alternative is to keep the hair buzzed that close.  Why not just shave and be done with it? 

It's pretty hard for me to consider 40 at 24, that's asking a 10 year old to consider 20. But honestly if it fades I think you can just get a touch up like a regular tattoo. The hair line looks pretty much like the stand bald fade though? Here's a pic of the real thing. http://alexccampbell.com/default.aspx only lighter.

marty22

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2011, 01:44:46 PM »
not a good idea long term....but thats what we said about hair transplants 30 years ago and I did it anyway.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2011, 03:58:33 PM »

It's pretty hard for me to consider 40 at 24, that's asking a 10 year old to consider 20.

I know it's hard but that's what you need to do because your actions today may have consequences that are far-reaching into the future.