Author Topic: Fresh Balls  (Read 41196 times)

Offline Switchy

• Nice old man ;) Yepper
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • No Worries, Be Happy !
Re: Fresh Balls
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2012, 02:16:16 PM »
May all our Balls be Happy in 2013  P@^ O0
"Continuous effort---not strength or intelligence---is the key to unlocking our potential." 
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL

Offline jimbo48

• Sly
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2013, 07:54:37 PM »
Fresh balls sounds like a better product than Gold Bond.  In the summer, I use Gold Bond to keep everything from sticking to my thighs and it does a good job.   The white powder shows on the fly of dark trousers after taking a leak.  Also, I wear boxer shorts and there is nothing to keep the powder from falling down the legs of my trousers and landing on top of my shoes.

Offline VoodooSyxx

• Sly
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2013, 09:03:33 PM »
Well Gold Bond also has the added issue of turning into some weird pasty sludge when one gets good and sweaty. At least for me, anyway. The Fresh Balls does dry and leave a bit of a chalky dust wherever it is used but it does excellent at keeping a guy dry. Works well in other spots too. I'm not a small guy and have a few areas that tend to sweat and FB works wonders in keeping us fatties relatively dry and fresh.

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
  • Sly and loving it since 2 June 2012
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2013, 09:13:34 PM »
Interesting topic, I used to suffer from mad chafing and used to use 3B Action cream, it's some good stuff. Haven't had to bust it out yet this summer thankfully!

Offline Switchy

• Nice old man ;) Yepper
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • No Worries, Be Happy !
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2013, 10:05:56 PM »
Interesting topic, I used to suffer from mad chafing and used to use 3B Action cream, it's some good stuff. Haven't had to bust it out yet this summer thankfully!
 Used to be said if your feet weren't happy ,  ;) why not just add ball's in that statement  O0 nobody is happy .  Total truth good topic and it is what it is.   O0  Thanks sailor 61 .  Navy has a set !   ;) 8)
"Continuous effort---not strength or intelligence---is the key to unlocking our potential." 
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2013, 10:41:42 PM »
I've never used Fresh Balls, but I am a huge fan of Matte For Men's Man Powder.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Gary~

• Being...
  • Super Sly
  • 27-April-2013
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2013, 12:24:40 AM »
It seems that they have changed the name to the much more pedestrian 'Fresh Male'.

I just have to add this testimonial from their site [ http://freshbody.com/testimonials/ ]:

As a US Marine, I deployed to Afghanistan last year during the summer months. While on mission convoys, riding in an up-armored truck for hours on end, wearing over 100 lbs of gear in 128 degree heat, my balls would sweat and slide all over my leg like they were being sauteed in olive oil. I tried various powders only to have my balls looking like two powdered donut holes by the end of the day. I saw your product in a fitness magazine and decided to give it a try.
The first tube arrived damaged and it’s contents emptied out into the packaging. I sent an email offering to pay for better packaging but you all went above and beyond, sending me not one, but FIVE replacement tubes FREE of charge! I kept two and passed the other three out to other Marines.
On the very next convoy, I decided to try out Fresh Male. INCREDIBLE!!! Even riding for 6 hours to our mission, despite sweating like a hooker in church, your product held up solidly as I probably could have struck a match on my balls they were so dry!
You staff and your product are AMAZING and you have a customer for LIFE!!!!

Pretty funny.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 12:34:17 AM by Gary~ »

Offline VoodooSyxx

• Sly
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2013, 09:43:06 AM »
Interesting. It looks like they're using the same logo and likely the same product, but selling under different names. My girlfriend and I order from http://www.freshballs.com/us/   She hooked me up with a year supply and a few t-shirts for Christmas, and she digs the Fresh Breasts stuff too. Crazy enough, it's actually the same product. Just one is scented a little bit.

Offline Sly Red

• GSG Southerner in Exile
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
    • Facebook
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2013, 09:51:35 AM »
I gotta get this product.  I grew up in the south and was always plagued by jock itch.  I don't think it helped that I wore tighty whities in those days.  My product of choice has always been Cruex spray powder, but it has become next to impossible to find.

Red
In matters of grave importance, style, not sincerity, is the vital thing.” Oscar Wilde

Offline Lynchy

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2013, 03:19:07 PM »
Anyone want try try some out on the head and see if it gives that matte look ive been chasing????  ;)
Lynchy

Offline VoodooSyxx

• Sly
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2013, 03:50:20 PM »
Anyone want try try some out on the head and see if it gives that matte look ive been chasing????  ;)

Sounds like a challenge brother. Since I have a bald head, a crapload of this particular product, and several shots of Southern Comfort in me at the moment, I'd be happy to play guinea pig. I'll try it out after my nightly shave later on and get back to ya.

Offline Gary~

• Being...
  • Super Sly
  • 27-April-2013
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2013, 03:53:05 PM »
Interesting. It looks like they're using the same logo and likely the same product, but selling under different names. My girlfriend and I order from http://www.freshballs.com/us/   She hooked me up with a year supply and a few t-shirts for Christmas, and she digs the Fresh Breasts stuff too. Crazy enough, it's actually the same product. Just one is scented a little bit.

That is interesting. Same product apparently and very tellingly the same testimonials just different names. Understandable though -- many people would not want anyone to find fresh balls on their shelves.

The T-shirts look hilarious. It would be so funny wearing the 'I NEED FRESH BALLS' on the street. I bet that you have that particular one Voodoo. Wear it with pride.

Offline VoodooSyxx

• Sly
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2013, 04:37:58 PM »
Actually, this was the one I got for Christmas. First time wearing it  ;D

Offline Gary~

• Being...
  • Super Sly
  • 27-April-2013
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2013, 05:21:16 PM »
Actually, this was the one I got for Christmas. First time wearing it  ;D

That is even "worse". I love it -- very creative. Might get one myself.

Offline Lynchy

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2013, 06:01:07 PM »

Sounds like a challenge brother. Since I have a bald head, a crapload of this particular product, and several shots of Southern Comfort in me at the moment, I'd be happy to play guinea pig. I'll try it out after my nightly shave later on and get back to ya.

Thanks mate!
Hopefully its a winner.

Awsome shirt BTW! O0

Lynchy