Author Topic: Valentines...  (Read 24512 times)

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
Valentines...
« on: February 13, 2007, 06:24:28 PM »
I just wanna wish you all a

I think you're all fantastic, and I hope you have a special day.  :@` :-*

I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
Re: Valentines...
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 06:27:09 PM »
and for the sad little @%*$!#'s like me....

lol, maybe one day, ay?!!  ;) :-*
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2007, 06:45:57 PM »
Thank You, M.Babe...

And to you as well, my dear  O0

Offline Vash

• Be Kind For Everyone You Meet Is Fighting A Hard Battle
  • Super Sly
  • Bald, Bearded, Tattooed, Awesome!
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2007, 08:08:43 PM »

You are not alone... in spirit at least... some of the rest of us are single for Valentine's Day too.  :-\

Thanks for thinking of us  :@`
~Vash

FB: Vashon Bench
Twitter: @gingerbeardpdx
Instagram: @gingerbeardpdx

Offline VFRWolf

• Sly VFR Rider
  • Super Sly
    • My off roading page
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2007, 08:14:39 PM »
I'm not single, but I can do without this day.  I think it's a made up holiday to sell more greeting cards.

I did buy the wife a nice card and candle though.   O0
Rob
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/071117/sampa714ba256de1d637.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2007, 08:15:49 PM »
I just wanna wish you all a

I think you're all fantastic, and I hope you have a special day.  :@` :-*

You do the same, MB.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline Medic aka Rocko

• Super Sly
  • Yikes
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2007, 08:22:43 PM »
Well, I went to the flower shop the other day and told them I needed to order something for my wife.  The girl behind the counter said, "we can do any arrangements, what feelings would you like your gift to express?".  I told her I'd like something that really says, "I didn't forget it was Valentines Day, so I bought you this just to fulfill my obligation as your husband, God knows you didn't do anything to deserve it."

I thought the kid was going to pass out! :*))

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2007, 09:14:14 PM »
BAH HUMBUG. How long before HALLOWEEN? >:D

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline frostillicus123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Forgot to Shave this morning
    • My Twitter Explict Language
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2007, 11:53:39 PM »

will you be my Valentine
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/071111/samp9a1d5d13c394b3da.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2007, 12:10:31 AM »
As soon as my wife goes to bed I'm going to go buy a card and some flowers that she can wake up to.  Then, tomorrow we'll go to a restaurant that I had to put a credit card down to make a reservation.

But, I do enjoy making the wife happy, so it's not soo bad. 
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2007, 03:39:10 AM »

will you be my Valentine

aaaw, that's sweet...but aint you married?!!!  :o

Offline Professor Melon

• Professor Melon
  • Super Sly
  • Professor Melon
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2007, 04:24:44 AM »
 O0 O0 We've been married for 36 years and it keeps getting better. She's been there through sickness and health, good times and bad, just as we vowed before God and man--so I am actually glad for Saint Valentine's Day.Besides, snow fell last night and my dean called to say the college is closed, so we have the day to ourselves. Medic, I hope you did not attach the message that almost made the shopgirl pass out....Professor Melon
Embrace the bald truth

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2007, 05:32:43 AM »
O0 O0 We've been married for 36 years and it keeps getting better. She's been there through sickness and health, good times and bad, just as we vowed before God and man--so I am actually glad for Saint Valentine's Day.Besides, snow fell last night and my dean called to say the college is closed, so we have the day to ourselves. Medic, I hope you did not attach the message that almost made the shopgirl pass out....Professor Melon

It's great to know that true love is alive and kicking. Now that's the kinda thing I want! Have a fantastic day professor.  :)

BaldRob

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2007, 06:17:33 AM »
As soon as my wife goes to bed I'm going to go buy a card and some flowers that she can wake up to.

Now that's pretty sly!

I would do that, but... A) I don't have a girlfriend/wife and B) If I did, she'd probably think I was sneaking off to the bar... :x!

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2007, 08:06:59 AM »
As soon as my wife goes to bed I'm going to go buy a card and some flowers that she can wake up to.

Now that's pretty sly!

I would do that, but... A) I don't have a girlfriend/wife and B) If I did, she'd probably think I was sneaking off to the bar... :x!

Just find a bar that sells cards & flowers. Maybe some swanky place that has a bathroom attendant and those jimmyhat vending machines.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.