Author Topic: 15% off of Citizen Smooth  (Read 3934 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
15% off of Citizen Smooth
« on: March 06, 2009, 02:52:38 PM »
Hey guys there's a new head shaving line out there called Citizen Smooth.  You can get a special 15% SBG discount at checkout by entering SLYBALD09 through March 31, 2009.  You can check out their site at http://www.citizensmooth.com or check out my review at http://www.slybaldguys.com/serendipity/archives/222-Citizen-Smooth-Head-Shaving-Products.html.

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: 15% off of Citizen Smooth
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 04:44:56 PM »
Sounds like a sweet deal Ty.  Going to have to try this product line out.  Thanks
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 07:23:36 PM »
I'm afraid these products are way to pricey for my liking.........
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline Stu

• Sly Bureau
    • Hope is just around the corner...
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2009, 11:49:36 PM »
have to agree with koz -- I'm a big fan of Headslick which is reasonably priced and lasts me for months.  It is great to see that there are more companies coming out with products for us sly dudes.  I guess we are becoming a force to be reckoned with.
How is that Hopey / Changey thing working for you?

http://obamaclock.org/

Offline oldkookskater

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2009, 05:50:12 PM »
I think it's more like skateboarding in its infancy - lots of people looked on at us and said we were kooks.  Some caught on after a few years and became millionaires because of something the "kooks" only did. 

I figure there are companies jumping on the bandwagon to make a lotta dough.  Can't begrudge them, but I can't afford to support them either... $34 for 2.7 oz. of after-shave balm.  Sounds like a cool product, but it's a little too rich for my blood.
rob

Offline SBG Math Guy

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • me with little shadow
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2009, 06:07:01 PM »
yeah usually you offer low prices until you get lots of customers and then you can raise the price in face of
excess demand.   :/O

BaldRob

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2009, 08:26:27 PM »
Looks like some good stuff... and pretty expensive, even with the 15% discount!

I'm sticking with Bald Guyz...

Offline Tyler at Citizen Smooth

• Sly Guy in Training
  • One smooth ride...
    • Citizen Smooth
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2009, 10:47:03 AM »
Hey guys, It's Tyler here from Citizen Smooth (Not to be confused with the original SBG, Tyler). It's great hearing your feedback.

One of our aims at Citizen Smooth is to create products that are completely natural, and made only from plant products and minerals. It's definitely a challenge, but we think it's worth it -- your skin absorbs up to 95% of what you put on it! As I'm sure you know, the result is a higher cost product, much like if you were to choose an organic apple at the grocery store over a non-organic, which can cost twice as much.

Given this, we're interested in hearing how much you are willing to pay for a premium product like this. Or perhaps having botanical products isn't important to you, and we want to hear that too. Here's a feedback form we have - and believe me, we read every message and listen to our customers: https://www.citizensmooth.com/service.html
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 09:17:33 AM by Tyler at Citizen Smooth »
Tyler Munson
Citizen Smooth
www.citizensmooth.com

Offline Tyler at Citizen Smooth

• Sly Guy in Training
  • One smooth ride...
    • Citizen Smooth
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2009, 09:15:14 AM »
Hey guys, it's Tyler from Citizen Smooth again. You spoke, we listened! We've dropped the prices of our products to $18 for the shave cream and cleanser, and $19 for the aftershave balm. And we're still honoring the SBG March discount of course. Hope that helps! Let us know what you think - we're making the products for you. Also, we have a full guarantee - if you don't like the product, simply return within 30 days for a full refund. Thanks again, and be smooth!
Tyler Munson
Citizen Smooth
www.citizensmooth.com

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2009, 09:26:43 AM »
So Tyler....is it really worth ordering...hit me up!

Offline rward086

• Sly
    • Myspace
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2009, 09:24:43 PM »
So Tyler....is it really worth ordering...hit me up!

From what I heard, a little of the shave cream goes a long way. Maybe the supposed "high price" might actually be a good investment...  ;)
"God only blessed a handful of people with perfect heads - The rest he covered with hair."

W3!ght

Enter your email address: