Author Topic: HAVE U ever had a long hairstyle?  (Read 17595 times)

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
HAVE U ever had a long hairstyle?
« on: February 11, 2009, 08:54:53 PM »
hello fellow chrome domes:  prior 2 U going sly... have U ever had a long hairstyle?  i'll start:  i use 2 wear my hair long when i was a kid but always had  short hairstyles by the time i reached reached 17 years old. 

so... how 'bout U?  have U ever had a long hairstyle?  if U ever wore your hair past your shoulders... please post a pic.  what's your story?

WARHAWK O0

Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Ghost1988

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: HAVE U ever had a long hairstyle?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 09:01:52 PM »
ya i rocked this look from the time i was a baby till about 15 lol.

no lie..............

Offline 20, bald, and loving it

• Team Sly
  • Sly
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 10:48:03 PM »
In high school I had a total mop that went way past my ears. I cut it off then my hairline started receding. Ha

Offline Brkeatr

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 02:17:04 AM »
I got my first haircut at 4 years of age....I guess that was as long as I ever had it.... O0

Offline The Scottish Ambassador

• Scottish Ambassador to SBG!
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 04:40:56 AM »
Yes. And yes, I have got a pic but you could not pay me enough to post it on here. I cringe every time I see it (which is often. My mum likes to bring it out to show me, usually when there are visitors in).
If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got!

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2009, 04:44:30 AM »
Oh yeah... Ihad the whole down over the neck thing...... for years....   WTF was I thinking???!!! :*))
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline The Scottish Ambassador

• Scottish Ambassador to SBG!
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2009, 04:57:10 AM »
Oh yeah... Ihad the whole down over the neck thing...... for years....   WTF was I thinking???!!! :*))

You were thinkin that you looked cool. Just like us all buddy
If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got!

SlyHigh

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2009, 06:04:57 AM »
Oh yeah... Ihad the whole down over the neck thing...... for years....   WTF was I thinking???!!! :*))
That sounds like a mullet to me.

I had long hair past my shoulders in high school.  Wore a ponytail sometimes.  That was also when it was cool to have it shaved underneath up to above the ears.  It was awful.  For my 10 year reunion I was unanmously voted "most changed" even though I wasn't bald yet.  People hardly recognized me.

marty22

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2009, 06:27:38 AM »
We all change sooner or later especially 10 years after HS.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2009, 06:56:04 AM »
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.   Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh  dang I wish i had some of my pictures scanned so I can post them.  I had the mullet and all...LOL  I have this group pic of my friends and I...lol  I have got to get them scanned. 

Offline PeripheralxMvmnt

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • A vida não é ruim.
    • Program Hound
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2009, 06:57:54 AM »
In 8th grade my hair used to come down to the middle of my back. It was thick and dark brown, and all the black girls loved to play with it; braiding it, whatever. I would always fall asleep in my science class, and my teacher hated it.

what could i do though? it felt so good. haha. b!n&

Then came wrestling, then came ROTC, then came the forehead that reached over my head and down my back.......
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/080816/sampace1aad00c2d75ff.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Rob

• Sly Bureau
  • British baldy since 2006
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2009, 07:42:04 AM »
I had a mop load of hair till I was about nineteen, when it started getting shorter.  I remember at school being shouted at by the science teacher because I wasnt listening, and saying 'have you got any brains uder all that hair?!'

Well- he couldnt say that now (I mean about the hair, not the brains! :D)

Offline DCdome

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2009, 08:07:13 AM »
In my late 20s and early to mid-30s I had a full beard and lots of hair.  It was never longer than my shoulders, but I do remember that the hair on my head was at times maybe four or five inches.  Never actually measured it.

I liked it at the time, but now I am more than happy with the totally bald dome.   8)

Offline Papa Don

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2009, 09:39:57 AM »
I never had long hair.  I wanted it and tried.  Does an explosion in a Billo Pad mean anything? With the course and unruly curls, I was never able to wear my hair in the style of the day. Damn!
I am no better that anyone else, but by God, no one is better than I am

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2009, 11:02:22 AM »
Like Tim, I wish I could scan some of my old pictures as well.

I pretty much had long hair throughout my life, in some shape or form. It's nice to see the new young actors on Disney, they have the same type of hair I had as a kid, and it's good to see, brings back memories. 

If you checkout some of Robmeister's photo's from his days in the band, that's pretty much how I had mine during my twenties too. Those great heavy metal days!!

I believe I can scan on my printer, so I will have to get some pics from those days up here.