Author Topic: How long do you stay smooth?  (Read 15169 times)

Offline TANK25

• A PHILLY GUY
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: How long do you stay smooth?
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2009, 06:04:25 PM »
I`M good for 24hrs.
Don`t sweat the small stuff.<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-users1.imagechef.com/ic/stored/2/090107/sampc1253c6e4ba15e87.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Cam

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • The honey tastes sweeter when you anger the bees.
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2009, 08:21:38 PM »
I'm usually smooth for 12-14 hours. But since I'm blond, I LOOK smooth for about 36 hours, lol.

Offline RockloudRockhard88

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2009, 08:53:20 PM »
im smooth for a good 15 hours after that it just seems to grow quicker
LONG LIVE THE MACH 3!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Ghost1988

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2009, 10:34:49 PM »
I'm usually smooth for 12-14 hours. But since I'm blond, I LOOK smooth for about 36 hours, lol.

lucky........i wouldnt mind being blonde. then i wouldnt have to deal with this damn shadow.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2009, 07:14:56 PM »

You think you look smooth after 36 hours, but once you've shaved it again, the dome is absolutely gleaming and you can really see the difference.  Ever notice that?

Offline Cam

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • The honey tastes sweeter when you anger the bees.
« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2009, 09:16:23 PM »

You think you look smooth after 36 hours, but once you've shaved it again, the dome is absolutely gleaming and you can really see the difference.  Ever notice that?

Yeah, I totally have. But if I put some Headlube on after 18-24 hours, it still shines.  O0 ..with that said, NOTHING replaces the gleam of a freshly shaved melon.

Offline PeripheralxMvmnt

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • A vida não é ruim.
    • Program Hound
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2009, 06:22:11 AM »

Yeah, I totally have. But if I put some Headlube on after 18-24 hours, it still shines.  O0 ..with that said, NOTHING replaces the gleam of a freshly shaved melon.

amen!
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/080816/sampace1aad00c2d75ff.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline The Scottish Ambassador

• Scottish Ambassador to SBG!
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2009, 09:39:24 AM »

Deffo  O:O
If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got!

Offline Tor

• Ride the World!
  • Sly
  • Bald Rider
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2009, 11:55:28 AM »
about 12-14 hours,,,,I still wait about 48h between shaves though  :)
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But in practice, there is.

Offline Noodles

• Proud Melon Member of The Sly Guy Club!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Fireman Dave
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2009, 04:36:25 PM »
  I agree with the majority. After about 8-10 hrs, I start to go into my "sandpaper mode" and so, to stay as smooth as humanely possible, I find it necessary to shave the ol' noggin twice daily (the first being around 5:30am)

But with each shave, I find I am getting better and better at shaving w/less and less nicks/cuts/irritation, and (less) blood transfusions (LOL).

Through experimentation, I have discovered that by combining HeadWash (by HeadBlade) and Bald Guyz Shave Gel, I get a super, duper long-lasting shine. The combination seems to "polish" the head as it preps the scalp for shaving.

But then again, shaving@ the firehouse can be quite hazardous. Imagine having an extremely, sharp blade pressed against your scalp and a very loud alarm sounds WITHOUT warning!!  g@@4

It's quite an adventure, to say the least!   D!u!

-Cap'n Noodles-
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 05:27:53 PM by Noodles »

Offline Boots

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2009, 02:11:33 PM »
6-8 hours... then I am velcro.

24.. sandpaper

48.. felt