Author Topic: Thinking about growing it back...  (Read 12269 times)

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Thinking about growing it back...
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2008, 09:30:20 PM »
Well teen....im sorry.  I hope you didnt catch what I had posted initially.  I did not catch taht you were 14.  I apologize if I have ever made any mature adult comments towards you.  Just do what you feel like you need to do.  No one can really tell you what to do.  It isnt our place to decide what is best for you.  Although being that you are in a head shaving forum you are undoubtedly going to get a Yes towards shaving from all of us.  Good luck with school and hope it isnt to big of an event for you.  I think you look fine shaved...but ..its what you want to do

teenthatshavessometimes

« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2008, 09:37:50 PM »
thank you soooo much for understanding. i may be bald during school, but i may have hair. i am still thinking about it. but all of you guys(and gals) here are making mr lean towards the SLY! side

Offline JasonR

• Sly
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2008, 05:06:15 PM »
Why are you shaving your head in the first place? Do you have some notion that you just have to be bald? If you do, that's freakin' cool, but if you feel uncomfortable grow your hair out. People are going to judge you no matter if you're short, tall, skinny, fat, bald, hairless, etc. etc. The sooner you stop caring what people think about you, the better off you'll be. Good luck man; if you want to be bald, rock it.

I hear you on being young. I'm 23, and I look about 17 with or without hair / facial hair. :D

Offline william

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2008, 10:46:08 AM »
Teen.. To me you seem to be a very cool and clever young guy. I guess you are the youngest guy here.

I know that it is very very rare to see young guys in your age with a shaved head. It's even more rare to find someone like yourself in your age or people but remeber that the *world* is bigger than your school or where you live and that there are people like yourself.

Don't let other people opinions matter about your look. Don't let anyone decide who you are and how you should look like. You do it yourself, you got a brain and you know whats wrong and right more than them.

Most people choose to *live with the flow*, especially teenagers because they are so damn damn insecure about themselves, they don't know it but if something were to happen them they would understand a little bit more. I don't think you are insecure because you are shaving your head, because you are doing it by choice. But you feel somewhat lost in this big world and that's why you feel so insecure or thinking so much about what other people might think of you.

Just try to remeber that there are people like yourself, this forum is just one of those places, I myself come from Sweden but live in Finland atm.

You can think wider and you will find out.

Thumps up for you, also remeber you are still very very young.

I can still be the one, Im dreaming about and I dont need my hair to become him!

teenthatshavessometimes

« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2008, 06:27:12 PM »
Teen.. To me you seem to be a very cool and clever young guy. I guess you are the youngest guy here.

I know that it is very very rare to see young guys in your age with a shaved head. It's even more rare to find someone like yourself in your age or people but remeber that the *world* is bigger than your school or where you live and that there are people like yourself.

Don't let other people opinions matter about your look. Don't let anyone decide who you are and how you should look like. You do it yourself, you got a brain and you know whats wrong and right more than them.

Most people choose to *live with the flow*, especially teenagers because they are so damn damn insecure about themselves, they don't know it but if something were to happen them they would understand a little bit more. I don't think you are insecure because you are shaving your head, because you are doing it by choice. But you feel somewhat lost in this big world and that's why you feel so insecure or thinking so much about what other people might think of you.

Just try to remeber that there are people like yourself, this forum is just one of those places, I myself come from Sweden but live in Finland atm.

You can think wider and you will find out.

Thumps up for you, also remeber you are still very very young.

thanks so much for the advice. its really helpful to hear what you all have to say

Offline J Digory

• My head's like my bass playin': Smooth
  • Super Sly
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2008, 08:18:02 PM »
You are young, man. And the decision to have hair or not really isn't that big of a deal. Whichever decision you make, you will look back in time and laugh that it seemed like such a big decision. My encouragement to you is to do what makes you feel happy. If you are stressed out about this or that, it's no good.

teenthatshavessometimes

« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2008, 08:20:17 PM »
yeah, thats true. i cant decide
i enjoy being bald
but i enjoy having hair
oh well
time will tell!
well, i am gonna stay bald for 30 days, then i will make my dession

GASlick

« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2008, 08:25:28 PM »
You are young, man. And the decision to have hair or not really isn't that big of a deal. Whichever decision you make, you will look back in time and laugh that it seemed like such a big decision. My encouragement to you is to do what makes you feel happy. If you are stressed out about this or that, it's no good.

Completely agree.  You're going to realize later what an insignificant decision this is.  Just do what makes you happy.

Enter your email address: