Author Topic: Who Designed This???  (Read 6015 times)

Offline zzaapp

• Sly
Who Designed This???
« on: August 06, 2008, 05:55:10 PM »
For years, I have been a Hanes or Fruit of the Loom guy.  Their briefs have a convenient vertical-parting slot in front for those moments when convenience is important, if you know what I mean.

My wife recently got a "deal" on a package of Jockey brand briefs.  They have the strangest "escape hatch" design I have ever seen.  The inner opening runs horizontally, about an inch above where it needs to be, and the outer opening is to the right and vertical.  That means that your... er... Ahem... has to first turn upward, then make a right turn, then a left turn in order to perform its assigned function.  I don't know about you, but my tallywhacker does not naturally follow such a path, and I can only assume that they hired a woman to design these shorts...

And, that's all I have to say about that...

Offline Medic aka Rocko

• Super Sly
  • Yikes
Re: Who Designed This???
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 06:15:08 PM »
Just cut the whole front out with a pair of scissors.  That's what I do. 8)

Offline OzPete

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 07:04:11 PM »
Or just go commando...  :-\

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2008, 07:08:01 PM »
You must have a very stress-free life.   :)

GASlick

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2008, 02:01:08 AM »
I love being a part of this community.  Some of the things we come with are so funny!

It does sound stupid though. 

Offline slyinglide

• Give till it hurts!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Work hard, Play harder, Love Often
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2008, 03:01:29 AM »
When I need to relieve my self I just pull up my pants leg and lower my sock..........
I was told to think outside the box, how did I get in the box in the first place?

Offline hammerdrill376

• Get your SLY on
  • Sly Bureau
    • Welcome to our little part on the web
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2008, 04:47:00 AM »
Just be carefull about your beverage intake...lol....backsplash can be a bitch!! ;D
Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place. If victorious we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.

Gen. Robert E. Lee C.S.A

Offline Bolohead

• Bolohead
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • At 56 and still feeling GREAT!
    • Jon Erdmann - Photographer
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2008, 06:34:30 AM »

That is called "Freeballing"  :*))

Northernlion

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2008, 06:51:16 AM »
I used to run the ones with the vertical slot but then one time I was pretty drunk and when I came out of my room and bounded up the stairs to use the washroom I noticed I was pretty exposed ;D. Funny thing is I have to go by my roommate's room to get to the stairs and he had a nice view all the way up. Plus his girlfriend was over. IMO this is a fabulous design improvement!

Offline Sly Red

• GSG Southerner in Exile
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2008, 07:42:30 AM »
I noticed I was pretty exposed ;D. Funny thing is I have to go by my roommate's room to get to the stairs and he had a nice view all the way up. Plus his girlfriend was over. IMO this is a fabulous design improvement!

I've been wearing button-fly boxers for years.  Keeps things comfy, but contained.  O0
In matters of grave importance, style, not sincerity, is the vital thing.” Oscar Wilde

Offline Sly Red

• GSG Southerner in Exile
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2008, 08:05:26 AM »
Yeah BJ, I am watching HGTV Summer Showdown.  I haven't ever watched Project Runway though.  My favorite guilty pleasure resumes this month on Oxygen.  The totally cheesy Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency

Red

In matters of grave importance, style, not sincerity, is the vital thing.” Oscar Wilde

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2008, 08:34:23 AM »
I had a brand of under that had the veritcle slot...I dont know what the crap was wrong with them...but my "stuff" would always work its way out of them.  So I decided to sew them shut.  My wife though I was nuts....I like the fit of them but didnt like the "malfunction"  Finally I just got tired of em and ditch underwear all together.  FREEBALLER FOR LIFE LOL

Offline FR8TRAIN

• Sly Bureau
  • Go ahead, rub it!
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2008, 11:02:43 AM »

That is called "Freeballing"  :*))

The only way to go. O0 I don't even think I own a pair of underwear...  ;)
Tis better to have a bald head than no head at all.

Offline J Digory

• My head's like my bass playin': Smooth
  • Super Sly
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2008, 11:09:35 AM »
Boxer-briefs...best of both worlds. I need a little more support than boxers can give me. I used to freeball back when I was a teen, but I accidentally gave a restaurant a good view when I forgot to zip up. Plus, if you aren't careful when zipping, you could catch some of that flesh down there. YOWCH!

Offline FR8TRAIN

• Sly Bureau
  • Go ahead, rub it!
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2008, 11:12:18 AM »
Boxer-briefs...best of both worlds. I need a little more support than boxers can give me. I used to freeball back when I was a teen, but I accidentally gave a restaurant a good view when I forgot to zip up. Plus, if you aren't careful when zipping, you could catch some of that flesh down there. YOWCH!

WE'VE GOT A BLEEDER!!! :*)) :*)) :*))
Tis better to have a bald head than no head at all.