Author Topic: Finally did it!!  (Read 7152 times)

Offline william

• Sly Jr.
Finally did it!!
« on: July 25, 2008, 03:58:35 PM »
Its 3years now since I noticed that I was loosing my beautiful blond hair. I was 18years then, just taken my upper-secondary final examination. Had a lot of cool friends, girls, got my driving licence,  got into the university of Stockholm in Sweden. I simply loved myself even tho I had broken my anterior Cruciate Ligament half a year earlier which also have caused a lot of trouble for me. Made me stop doing sports on a high level since I never wanted to believe this was a serious injury nor did I wanna ask anyone for help.

Anyways when I realized about my hair loss I got into a total shock position, got totally confused. Didn't know what to do or how I ever was gonna accept myself. I lost everything I named above and a ot of other things. I have been a total zombie over these 3years but my bald dad have been saying some really strong words over the last year, words like if i continue to live like a zombie, he would kick me out of the house or send me to some psycho clinic. And that sort of scared me even more than getting bald. So I started google about bald men and how they look the last 6months and realized that f**k hair. I really cant live like I have done. By time i have gotten more confident about my hair loss and step by step I have starting to accept myself as the person I'm gonna be.

Think it is like 4-5 months since i made my first post here. Must say i have really gotten some reality into my head + the things my dad have threaten me with. I'm simply to smart to care about my f***in hair loss, is what i have started to think. I have to learn to take responsibility over myself and my life.

Like my knee injury is something i need and want to get fixed, and it is also gonna be fixed since I went to a knee clinic some months ago. Have been training up my leg muscles and stability in the knee so I can be operated.

But to the big problem again, I shaved of my thin hair and went on a trip so i had time to get used to bald look, also took some tanning ofc. Anyways i think i can be fuckin hottie again just need to build up my attitude and learn how to speak with ppl again. Cuz that something i cant do, whenever i speak to some girl nowadays i start stutter and forgot what to say, my eyes also starts going right,left,up and down. But that dosn't bother me at all.

Well I don't got pics of the zombie i was then but i have taken some bald looking pics on me.

I know my English grammar sucks but hope you can read and understand it. Just want to share with me of my experiences!

Thanks again for all the good information this site have been giving me!

/William

I can still be the one, Im dreaming about and I dont need my hair to become him!

Offline BJ

• Sly
Re: Finally did it!!
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 04:05:47 PM »
That's a cool picture William. No need for you to be a zombie.  :o
A young guy like yourself should have no trouble attracting hot babes.
One of the advantages of having a shavedhead is the CDI- factor.  :@`
C = Chicks
D = Dig
I = It 

Welcome William.  O0

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 04:06:54 PM »
William, welcome to Sly Bald Guys!  I was just commenting to my friends Warhawk and Jer on how well you write English for being from Sweden.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

BALDANDRE

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2008, 04:19:16 PM »
Dude..you're a good looking dude..

bald or with thinning hair you should have NO problem with girls..

I say, if that's YOU in the pic...keep it shaved though...

it's a great look on you!

Offline william

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 04:20:58 PM »
That's a cool picture William. No need for you to be a zombie.  :o
A young guy like yourself should have no trouble attracting hot babes.
One of the advantages of having a shavedhead is the CDI- factor.  :@`
C = Chicks
D = Dig
I = It 

Welcome William.  O0

No more zombie life, hated being a living dead!

I'm sure I'm gonna get some nice girls and I'm gonna choose them very carefully :)

Thanks Bj
I can still be the one, Im dreaming about and I dont need my hair to become him!

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2008, 04:21:10 PM »
and I'm in agreement with BA, welcome to the forum  :)
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

Offline william

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2008, 04:25:18 PM »
William, welcome to Sly Bald Guys!  I was just commenting to my friends Warhawk and Jer on how well you write English for being from Sweden.

Thanks, I wish to improve my English knowledge though since I know I lack writing skills, also in  my mother tongue.

Offline SlySurfer

• aka Mighty Anthony
  • Sly
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2008, 04:26:33 PM »

What more evidence do you need BA?
William's photo has a time stamp on it.

Cheers William to a happy hair-free life.  
Jubelropet Vilhelm till en glad hår - fri liv.  O0

Offline william

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2008, 04:43:31 PM »
Dude..you're a good looking dude..

bald or with thinning hair you should have NO problem with girls..

I know you are right but my mind is basically overloaded with thoughts of life and problems. And with my hair loss I lost all the little confidence I had back then. And my hair loss have f'''ed me up so much together with other problems. Hard for me to explain.

Back then when I had hair the girls came to me. I think I never have taken the first step with a girl actually. Yep, its all in my head, I know that now. Just need the right attitude and style and with that I might stop stutter along with my eye problems when I talk to someone.

And yes its me on the picture. taken last Thursday.

Offline william

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2008, 04:47:47 PM »
and I'm in agreement with BA, welcome to the forum  :)

Yep, I'm gonna stay like this for sure!

And thanks.

Offline william

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2008, 04:53:09 PM »

Cheers William to a happy hair-free life. 
Jubelropet Vilhelm till en glad hår - fri liv.  O0

Thanks, and yes I hate my blond hair now, don't want it back :D

Someone else from Scandinavia I see! :)

« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 04:55:49 PM by william »

marty22

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2008, 05:03:05 PM »
good pic! keep it shaved.

Offline zetaeffe

• Ultimate Sly Guy
    • The Bald by Choice Men group
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2008, 05:08:28 PM »
compliments about the shave!!
You look GREAT bald!

Offline Michael

• I Sly therefore I am!
  • Super Sly
  • Last year's Christmas Parade
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2008, 05:08:55 PM »
Welcome!  Stay sly, it looks good on ya!
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/090223/sampd7548abedf90277d.jpg[/img] [/url]

BALDANDRE

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2008, 05:16:47 PM »

What more evidence do you need BA?
William's photo has a time stamp on it.

Because if I was that good lookin' I'd have to fight the girls off...what girls is he going for anyways?

Here in the good ol' US  tan, bald, good lookin' surfer boys can still get chicks...

hair or NOT!

That is my point!

So it can be looked at as a "dis" or a compliment...

THAT'S why I questioned the photo.

William take it as a compliment on your very SLY look! O0