Author Topic: I still can't feel good about it.  (Read 20375 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: I still can't feel good about it.
« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2008, 02:58:27 PM »
I have another question to anybody who would like to answer.... What makes getting up in the morning worth it for you? I get up feeling sleepy and cranky, dreading the day to come. What about y'all? I know it's not a bald question, but I'd still like to know what kind of mental fuel people run on.

As someone who feels very fortunate just to be alive, I love seeing what the next day will bring me.  I love to find out what new adventures lie ahead.  I love to see how I can make a difference.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline chgobuzzbald

• Super Sly
  • No more HT scars
« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2008, 09:22:24 PM »
Heres a thought, find meaningful study or work that is based on a fun thing you would like, or do like to do. I think your still in school ? Why not find what makes you happy when you are happy and run with it. SO few people seem to find work they really love so why not try to find a career you will or would really love. I walked away from my first career and started a brand new one based on a hobby/fun interest I always had but my ego was too frightened to let me try... Now I cant get enough of it, 7 days a week sometimes, the line between work and hobby has faded away- fun=work, work=fun. Then you will find a part of your mind you have not been to yet and cannot even imagine right now. But you must push the frightened ego aside that holds you back. We all must. It is the most challenging part of being Human.
The ego wants only to survive and hold to whatever is at hand because it is our survival mechanism, no matter how bad our lives are at the moment, the ego says "keep what you have or else you will have less".  If you have a chemical imbalance in your brain then take the meds and move on, see what is here for you, see what you can create.
You have not discovered this yet but believe me there are so many guys who are turned on only by bald guys...just like women who only like bald straight guys...one day your baldness will be an asset you will cash in on. At your age I couldnt see that...but I do now. Trust one day you will think and feel differently you just cant see it yet...

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2008, 04:48:56 AM »

Good lookin' group we got here! ;)

It's a VERY good looking group we got here.
It's why I keep coming back - to perv over all ya pics! lol

with hair you kinda remind me of a sleazy door-to-door salesman, or
someone from a cheesy american soap.  No offence!  ;)

BA, you are a total hottie bald  :@`
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

BALDANDRE

« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2008, 12:15:31 PM »

Good lookin' group we got here! ;)

It's a VERY good looking group we got here.
It's why I keep coming back - to perv over all ya pics! lol

BA, you are a total hottie bald  :@`

Thanks! :@` :@` :@`

Offline Sly Red

• GSG Southerner in Exile
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
    • Facebook
« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2008, 12:27:38 PM »

Magma, I was thinking Vinny from New Jersey, who was about to get whacked for ratting out the mob.  Now he's on the West Coast in the Witness Protection Plan  :*))

BA, you don't happen to have any of those WiseGuy suits with the shirts that have the real pointy collars do yuz?  :*))

Red
In matters of grave importance, style, not sincerity, is the vital thing.” Oscar Wilde

Offline time2shine

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2008, 12:44:59 PM »
Heres a thought, find meaningful study or work that is based on a fun thing you would like, or do like to do. I think your still in school ? Why not find what makes you happy when you are happy and run with it. SO few people seem to find work they really love so why not try to find a career you will or would really love. I walked away from my first career and started a brand new one based on a hobby/fun interest I always had but my ego was too frightened to let me try... Now I cant get enough of it, 7 days a week sometimes, the line between work and hobby has faded away- fun=work, work=fun. Then you will find a part of your mind you have not been to yet and cannot even imagine right now. But you must push the frightened ego aside that holds you back. We all must. It is the most challenging part of being Human.
The ego wants only to survive and hold to whatever is at hand because it is our survival mechanism, no matter how bad our lives are at the moment, the ego says "keep what you have or else you will have less".  If you have a chemical imbalance in your brain then take the meds and move on, see what is here for you, see what you can create.
You have not discovered this yet but believe me there are so many guys who are turned on only by bald guys...just like women who only like bald straight guys...one day your baldness will be an asset you will cash in on. At your age I couldnt see that...but I do now. Trust one day you will think and feel differently you just cant see it yet...
Great post chgobuzzbald!  Welcome to the forum btw

BALDANDRE

« Reply #81 on: August 15, 2008, 01:20:26 PM »

Magma, I was thinking Vinny from New Jersey, who was about to get whacked for ratting out the mob.  Now he's on the West Coast in the Witness Protection Plan  :*))

BA, you don't happen to have any of those WiseGuy suits with the shirts that have the real pointy collars do yuz?  :*))

Well, I have been known to pull out the whole black suit/ black shirt with a silver or white tie...

very sharp...and yea, a bit o' wise guy...

but hey.... I am Italian, it's in my blood! ;)

Red

Offline Sly Red

• GSG Southerner in Exile
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
    • Facebook
« Reply #82 on: August 15, 2008, 01:24:05 PM »
I knew it  :o

BALDANDRE is even a wiseguy name.

In matters of grave importance, style, not sincerity, is the vital thing.” Oscar Wilde

Enter your email address: