Author Topic: The worst part of being sly!  (Read 28075 times)

Offline Culwings

• Sly Guy in Training
Re: The worst part of being sly!
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2009, 06:29:53 AM »
Cold Rain in Autumn and no hat  :(

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2009, 09:45:33 AM »
Cold Rain in Autumn and no hat  :(

But from sad personal experience, it's far worse to have a completely sprayed combover in the rain and no hat or umbrella--it's a real kicker to get sly and fast.

benmcd

« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2009, 09:54:49 AM »
Have to be sunburn >:(

Offline Dome of Steele

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2009, 01:06:32 AM »
Have to be sunburn >:(
Exactly right, SC.  And it may be cold for a little while but you can dry off you skull with a sweep of the hand while your shoulders will remain damp for hours. 
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/090813/sampff0212de70bbab6a.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Rusty Shackleford

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2009, 07:30:00 PM »
Being 6'4" (193cm) I am use to hitting my head on things.  It is annoying, but I am use to it now.

My biggest issue is how much quicker my temperature rises when out in the sun.

I'm 6' 2" and hit my head so hard in March that it bled for two days and healed with a scar and a lump.  I asked my dermatologist about it the other day and he said that the lump is on the bone and might go down with time.  I HATE this lump and want it fixed, but I don't know what I can do to dissolve bone tissue!  You can't really see it or the scar, but I can feel it and it doesn't tan the way the rest of my head tans.  Sometimes when I shave over it I slice off the tip like the razor sees it like a mountain top.

I'm a face and head toucher.  I always have my hands on my face or head, and when my hand is on my head my fingers are drawn to that lump like a magnet.
You don't know me, but I know you.

Offline mangosink12572

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Wonderful SHINY BALD
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2009, 01:18:50 PM »
 Hit my head once and have been extra careful ever since - - -My baldie friends warned me  about the hair protection being gone - - -

Enter your email address: