Author Topic: So Last Night...  (Read 15692 times)

Offline kristian

• Sly Guy in Training
Re: So Last Night...
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2008, 10:03:54 AM »
 :*))

You dont often hear both..

"I'm sitting at the hotel bar, enjoying a pint or two and watching baseball highlights"

and

"my extremely active lifestyle"

In the same post..

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: So Last Night...
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2008, 11:26:35 AM »
Dudes... he's a lawyer... enough said. ;)

:Xo! :Xo! :Xo! :Xo! :Xo! :Xo! :Xo! :Xo! :Xo! :Xo! :x! :x! :x! :x! :x! :x! :x!

Careful, I'm sure when you come to me or one of my LAW BUDDIES, you never ask for justice, you just want off.  The fact that I'm sly, doesn't mean that I can let that kind of slur on the profession go unchallenged.  Any one, lawyer or layman, can be shy about sly.  But now I, as lawyer, have a question, Why were you drinking w/ a 50 year old balding man?

SAINTC-

I said this tongue in cheek..... thus the smiley. Didn't mean to offend. Everyone knows that there are a ton of jokes about lawyers and that's all this was... a little fun.

And for the record..... I've never been in trouble with the law so I won't be coming to you or one of your law buddies. And I was not the one drinking with a 50 year old man..... look back to the original poster to get an answer for that one.

RIF (Reading is fundamental), my friend. I said I was at a hotel bar, where all sorts of random people are free to join you for a drink. Second, the man was not balding, I never said that. So before we get all defensive, let's read the entire thread...

Thank you BJR for seeing the same thing that I saw in his response.  Lawyers... ;) ;)
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields