Author Topic: So Last Night...  (Read 15693 times)

Offline Bensen

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: So Last Night...
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2008, 03:32:44 PM »

Offline BlackJamesRackham

• Sly Bucco
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2008, 03:36:36 PM »
Rockin' "Sly" since 2008

Offline Marz

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2008, 03:49:17 PM »
Dudes... he's a lawyer... enough said. ;)

From L.A. even
“If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.”

Offline BaldBen

• Super Sly
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2008, 03:50:27 PM »

The dude looks like a baby. He needs some facial scruff to make him more
intimidating.

I'm not talking something as extreme as Johnny Damon!

The Bo Sox were the hairiest team in the majors!

BTW, Mrs. Johnny Damon is hot! :@`

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Ben Franklin

BALDANDRE

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2008, 04:03:17 PM »
Good lookin' bald by choice dude...awesome to see...

if I had hair I know he would have inspired me to shave my head bald..

and no need for any facial fuzz BaldBen...yea, good look on the caveman!

;)

Offline BJ

• Sly
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2008, 04:44:35 PM »
I've been told I resemble the Red Sox headshaver, first baseman Kevin Youkilis. I don't see it, but that's what most people tell me. Could be the shaved head thing. You know most people think that all headshavers look alike. I was thinking maybe it's time to rid myself of my Mr Clean Face once and for all and attempt a Youkilis goat.

The seldom cleanshaven Youkilis

Youkilis with his trademark goat

So what do you think. Should I give it a try?

Hello to BlackJamesRackham. If it wasn't for this thread I'd never thought of joining this forum. But I see he needs back-up here. Another Red Sox fan to lend him support. I hope that bar where he met that fool lawyer wasn't in Alston, Ma.

Cheers, Boston John

Offline SonOfKrypton

• Sly
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2008, 04:59:15 PM »
I've been told I resemble the Red Sox headshaver, first baseman Kevin Youkilis. I don't see it, but that's what most people tell me. Could be the shaved head thing. You know most people think that all headshavers look alike. I was thinking maybe it's time to rid myself of my Mr Clean Face once and for all and attempt a Youkilis goat.

Hello to BlackJamesRackham. If it wasn't for this thread I'd never thought of joining this forum. But I see he needs back-up here. Another Red Sox fan to lend him support. I hope that bar where he met that fool lawyer wasn't in Alston, Ma.

Cheers, Boston John

Welcome dude.

BALDANDRE

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2008, 05:15:14 PM »
Welcome John.

I'm always the first to say go with the "Mr. Clean" bald look...but man if you can grow a perfect huge goat like Youkillis I say go for it...

that thing is most excellent with his shaved head...doesn't even look the same without it!

From your avatar, you fit the Mr Clean though, so either way would work for ya bro! O0

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2008, 07:28:16 PM »
I'd say you put him in his place very nicely.  Well done.   O0

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2008, 10:03:55 PM »
My response after he turned beet red would be "YOU, dear sir......Are a douche bag."

Son, that is exactly the right word for him.  If he was younger he'd probably be seen on http://hotchickswithdouchebags.com/

Notice how you don't see many, if any Sly guys on this site? 
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2008, 05:30:22 AM »
i notice some of you guys don't like lawyers. while this one inpaticular was a schmuck, not all of them are. we have a few guys here that are lawyers that are great guys. please don't get caught up in generalizations. that is one thing that makes this site stand apart from others. our welcoming atmosphere and acceptance of everyone. just don't want to offend anyone here. thanks guys.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

• Sly Bucco
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2008, 07:53:00 AM »

Cheers, Boston John

Welcome Boston John! Always good to meet a fellow Red Sox fan! Enjoy the site, glad you joined!
Rockin' "Sly" since 2008

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2008, 03:34:11 PM »

:Xo! :Xo! :Xo! :Xo! :Xo! :Xo! :Xo! :Xo! :Xo! :Xo! :x! :x! :x! :x! :x! :x! :x!

Careful, I'm sure when you come to me or one of my LAW BUDDIES, you never ask for justice, you just want off.  The fact that I'm sly, doesn't mean that I can let that kind of slur on the profession go unchallenged.  Any one, lawyer or layman, can be shy about sly.  But now I, as lawyer, have a question, Why were you drinking w/ a 50 year old balding man?

SAINTC-

I said this tongue in cheek..... thus the smiley. Didn't mean to offend. Everyone knows that there are a ton of jokes about lawyers and that's all this was... a little fun.

And for the record..... I've never been in trouble with the law so I won't be coming to you or one of your law buddies. And I was not the one drinking with a 50 year old man..... look back to the original poster to get an answer for that one.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

• Sly Bucco
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2008, 08:14:40 AM »

:Xo! :Xo! :Xo! :Xo! :Xo! :Xo! :Xo! :Xo! :Xo! :Xo! :x! :x! :x! :x! :x! :x! :x!

Careful, I'm sure when you come to me or one of my LAW BUDDIES, you never ask for justice, you just want off.  The fact that I'm sly, doesn't mean that I can let that kind of slur on the profession go unchallenged.  Any one, lawyer or layman, can be shy about sly.  But now I, as lawyer, have a question, Why were you drinking w/ a 50 year old balding man?

SAINTC-

I said this tongue in cheek..... thus the smiley. Didn't mean to offend. Everyone knows that there are a ton of jokes about lawyers and that's all this was... a little fun.

And for the record..... I've never been in trouble with the law so I won't be coming to you or one of your law buddies. And I was not the one drinking with a 50 year old man..... look back to the original poster to get an answer for that one.

RIF (Reading is fundamental), my friend. I said I was at a hotel bar, where all sorts of random people are free to join you for a drink. Second, the man was not balding, I never said that. So before we get all defensive, let's read the entire thread...
Rockin' "Sly" since 2008

Offline no1birdman

• No Jokes
  • Super Sly
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2008, 09:45:25 AM »
Hi, what is wrong with drink with a 50 year old man. I am nearly 60 and he or anyone else would have a good laugh drinking with me. Just because we are a bit old dosent mean we are lepers, u know the saying u do not stop playing when you are old, u get old by not playing.