Author Topic: TRY TO BEAT HEADBLADE'S MAC & JB IN ESPN'S COLLEGE BOWL MANIA TO WIN A PRIZE  (Read 16364 times)

Offline HEADBLADE@MYSPACE

• Sly Jr.
  • www.myspace.com/headblade
TRY TO BEAT HEADBLADE'S MAC & JB IN ESPN'S COLLEGE BOWL MANIA

GO TO WWW.MYSPACE.COM/HEADBLADE FOR MORE (UNDER BLOGS)

GO TO ( http://games.espn.go.com/bowlmania/frontpage )
MUST HAVE AN ESPN ACCOUNT (FREE)
LEAGUE NAME IS "HEADBLADE"
PASSWORD IS "MYSPACE"
1ST 48 TO JOIN ARE IN!

Let's Go Bowling
Back for an 8th season, College Bowl Mania is ready for your participation. Follow all 32 bowl games from here! ESPN has all the angles covered in our in depth 2006-07 Bowl coverage.

How to Play
Bowl Mania is simple to play. Create your entry and then select the winners of each of the bowl games listed through the National Championship in January. In addition to selecting the winners you will also be asked to assign a confidence value to each bowl game. The higher the confidence you assign to a bowl game, the more points you will earn if you have selected the winning team. The entry with the highest number of points will be our grand prize winner! For a more detailed breakdown, visit our How to Play section.

Rolling Lock
To maximize your chances at earning points, be sure to enter the Promotion and submit your selections no later than the kick-off of the first bowl game, currently scheduled for 8:00 pm December 19, 2006 in San Diego, CA. Please read section 5-4 of the rules for more information regarding the rolling lock.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Locked and loaded!  This should be fun!

By the way, the password is "myspace" (no quotes) in all lowercase letter.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline David

• the v-train is coming through
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • being sly flying high
good luck fighting for second place ladies.   Even my best friends know not to challenge me on sports knowledge.
bald for life

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
Got 24 points for TCU's win!!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline David

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • being sly flying high

wise choice.   I picked them too.   Follow me and you shall go far in life.
bald for life

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility

Awe yes, but what was your confidence?

Offline David

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • being sly flying high

Actually I missed that part of the exam professor, but since it was the first game, it was number 1 out of 32 :).   

Most of them I left alone though, except for like 5 games I feel are my leadpipe locks.
bald for life

• Sly Jr.

Actually I missed that part of the exam professor, but since it was the first game, it was number 1 out of 32 :).   

Most of them I left alone though, except for like 5 games I feel are my leadpipe locks.
wow, you dropped the ball. you have a ranked team going against a team that stood no shot. i am proud to say i am 1-0 with 32 points.  get to ranking those confidence points. you dont want all your 25-32 points on the high tier bowl games. alot of those could go either way

Offline David

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • being sly flying high

wow, you dropped the ball. you have a ranked team going against a team that stood no shot. i am proud to say i am 1-0 with 32 points.  get to ranking those confidence points. you dont want all your 25-32 points on the high tier bowl games. alot of those could go either way

I see, it works the other way.    Yes, 95% of the bowl games are toss ups, but  you took quite the risk on a team from the MWC.    Granted they won big, but Wolfe from S. Illinois is a good player.     Congrats though.

I still have 31 more bowl games to make that up as well, and I just fixed my mistake(well second one, first was skipping the confidence picks entirely, which is why it was just left as default).   Thanks though, I don't know why I thought it was the other way. 

Actually some of my locks come from the bigger bowl games.   
« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 07:07:23 AM by David »
bald for life

• Sly Jr.

I see, it works the other way.    Yes, 95% of the bowl games are toss ups, but  you took quite the risk on a team from the MWC.    Granted they won big, but Wolfe from S. Illinois is a good player.     Congrats though.

I still have 31 more bowl games to make that up as well, and I just fixed my mistake(well second one, first was skipping the confidence picks entirely, which is why it was just left as default).   Thanks though, I don't know why I thought it was the other way. 

Actually some of my locks come from the bigger bowl games.   

that's crzy talk that it was a risk to load up 32 points onthis game.  you have a ranked team here & a huge point spread. the outcome came out exactly as planned. you will not beat me

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
We have some trash talkin' going on!! Loving it!

JB, I hope this wasn't you're only smart pick.  You better check your list again...

You don't want to organize a league and then lose...that would look bad.

David...I wouldn't tell you to give up now...maybe "Concede" is a better word.

• Sly Jr.
like what they said in fight club, IN TYLER WE TRUST,
trust me here, i have some tricks up my sleeve. im just not trying to win here but to take up the flat screen tv from ESPN!

Offline David

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • being sly flying high
We have some trash talkin' going on!! Loving it!

JB, I hope this wasn't you're only smart pick.  You better check your list again...

You don't want to organize a league and then lose...that would look bad.

David...I wouldn't tell you to give up now...maybe "Concede" is a better word.

You talking about conceding?    We talking about conceding.   (In my best AI voice).

I don't concede anything, and why would I give up after one of 32 games.   
bald for life

Offline David

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • being sly flying high
like what they said in fight club, IN TYLER WE TRUST,
trust me here, i have some tricks up my sleeve. im just not trying to win here but to take up the flat screen tv from ESPN!

Cheaters never win  ;D

And about the TCU game.   I was actually more confident in that than most my other picks.    However, just because a team is ranked, and is favored in vegas, means crap.   I guarantee you a ranked team later this bowl season will be favored big, and play like they don't care/lose.

We need a playoff anyway.    Furthermore, the spread for USC-Texas was 7-8 points most of the way last year.  We(being my Horns) were the easiest betting win all bowl season with that.

But again nice pick, we'll see where you stand after 32 rounds of body blows, however.      ;D
bald for life

• Sly Jr.
whats wrong boys? cat got your tounge?

Enter your email address: