Author Topic: TRY TO BEAT HEADBLADE'S MAC & JB IN ESPN'S COLLEGE BOWL MANIA TO WIN A PRIZE  (Read 16358 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
whats wrong boys? cat got your tounge?

Ever heard of the Tortoise and the Hare?  I'm going to sneak right by you at the end.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline HEADBLADE@MYSPACE

• Sly Jr.
  • www.myspace.com/headblade
whats wrong boys? cat got your tounge?

Ever heard of the Tortoise and the Hare?  I'm going to sneak right by you at the end.
you couldn't catch me in that target buggie if you were riding down mt everest!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
you couldn't catch me in that target buggie if you were riding down mt everest!

LOL!  ;D :'(
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
oh, Tyler!  You can't take that in your house.
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
JB, I see that we both had UCLA to win last night.  Though, it looks like you had a little more confidence in them than I did.  The tortoise inches closer.

Offline David

• the v-train is coming through
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • being sly flying high
JB, I see that we both had UCLA to win last night.  Though, it looks like you had a little more confidence in them than I did.  The tortoise inches closer.

FSU has no offense all year and they put up 44 on a team that held usc to 9 points.   Makes no sense, I tell you.
bald for life

Offline Medic aka Rocko

• Super Sly
  • Yikes
Lotta games today, should mix up the standings a bit. ;D  I'm pretty happy to be in 7th (right now anyway).  I'm doing better than I thought I would.

Offline HEADBLADE@MYSPACE

• Sly Jr.
  • www.myspace.com/headblade
1st place with 3 games to go! if i win all my 3 remaining games, i take 1st! i cannot lose a game though. looks like davidfell onhis face! maybe you'll contend when we have our march madness challenge!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
Way to go JB!  Nevada and Oaklahoma killed me with their losses!  The irony is that both of them lost by only 1 point.  Together that would have been 46 more points.  Though, that's why you gotta love college sports, anything can happen.

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
i did not join this challenge, but did anyone else see that whoopin LSU put on those leprechauns last night.  GEAUX TIGERS

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Hair-Refugee

• Sly Guy in Training
  • My brother and I don't dine out often.
Don't kick us when we're down pburke.  Too soon, too soon. 

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
sorry brother. nothin' personal. i actually like notre dame. but i bleed purple and gold.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
Way to go JB!  Nevada and Oaklahoma killed me with their losses!  The irony is that both of them lost by only 1 point.  Together that would have been 46 more points.  Though, that's why you gotta love college sports, anything can happen.

What were you thinking going for Oklahoma?  Ha Pooper Sooner.
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
What were you thinking going for Oklahoma?  Ha Pooper Sooner.

I wasn't rooting for them, only betting that they would win.

Pooper Sooner?  Don't you live in OK?

Offline David

• the v-train is coming through
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • being sly flying high
Don't kick us when we're down pburke.  Too soon, too soon. 

Then stop putting undeserving teams into elite bowl games.    Notre dame has no team speed and I called this game from the start.    41-14 proves my point.   

Join a conference already.    You don't deserve a separate TV deal anymore, nor this exclusive BCS rule.   Notre Dame is not the mecca of college football, and once the school realizes that, they'll be better off.     

bald for life