Author Topic: Anyone enjoy being hairy bodied?  (Read 33298 times)

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
  • Love your bald noggin, wear a hat in the sun!
    • Christian Chromedomes
Anyone enjoy being hairy bodied?
« on: March 08, 2008, 07:00:47 PM »
Maybe I am just weird, but I was reading the post about nipple hair and getting rid of body hair and I just have to cringe!  I am not being critical of those who want to rid them selves of body hair.

But I was wondering if there are any guys here who actually LIKE the fact that they are hairy.  I for one like my body hair.  I figure that God is letting my head hair fall out but wanted me to have a hairy body including back hair. 

While I am not the wall to wall carpet kind of hairy, I am hairier than most.  I just kind of think that it is just a natural component to being a balding, bearded guy and that my hormones and genetics have dicitated as such.  I am sure that most of you at the gym or at the beach have seen many MPB men with various degrees of chest, back, shoulder, arm and leg hair.  So I have always associated bald with often being hairy.

So for me, I enjoy the contrast between my sly dome and my hairy face and body!  Anyone else feel the same?

Or is this "get rid of hair" mentality because of signifigant others, spouses, etc?

Don't get me wrong, yesterday, when I was at the gym I saw one of the trainers who was sly.  But he also looked like he didn't have any body hair.  He was a still a manly looking dude.  It worked for him.  Plus I would not try to pick a fight with him!

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Anyone enjoy being hairy bodied?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2008, 08:41:02 PM »

So for me, I enjoy the contrast between my sly dome and my hairy face and body!  Anyone else feel the same?

No.

Offline Stu

• Sly Bureau
    • Hope is just around the corner...
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2008, 09:53:26 PM »
As I have said before, it's only fair that if you have a hairy body, you deserve to have your hair fall out.  I unfortunately don't fall into that category.  Mother Nature can be cruel.
How is that Hopey / Changey thing working for you?

http://obamaclock.org/

Offline dagenhamjim

• Sly
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 12:21:07 AM »
I got quite a hairy back and chest, my Wife loves it. So if its good enought for her its good enought for me lol.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.users1.imagechef.com/ic/stored/users_178/894604/sampeb1a5324eb47c66d.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed height="0" width="0" src="http://counters.gigya.com/wild

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2008, 05:09:26 AM »
Marsh,quite a strange post mate.

I thank God above that I have minimal body hair.A bit on the breastbone and stomach and that is it.

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
  • Love your bald noggin, wear a hat in the sun!
    • Christian Chromedomes
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2008, 09:24:57 AM »
Marsh,quite a strange post mate.

I thank God above that I have minimal body hair.A bit on the breastbone and stomach and that is it.

Yeah, it was strange.  But I can't imagine the pain of body hair removal either.  Plus shaving the dome is pretty easy.  But for those of us with plenty of body hair, shaving the body would be burdensome.  But the most important thing is to be happy with yourself.  So for those who have little body hair or like to shave it, then you need to do what you feel is best for your body image and your happiness.  I am glad that I don't feel the need to improve in terms of that area. 

But if you were to ask me about my weight, well that is another thing.   However I WILL NOT be asking for the help of a curly hair guy in "red and whites".  That is much too scary!

:o  Timmay....you out there?

Offline TheSlyBear

• Opinionated Walrus
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • 忍者クマ
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2008, 11:26:00 AM »
Hell, yeah! I'm furry and proud of it.

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2008, 03:44:42 PM »
I'm fairly hairy and it's cool to me.

Just happy with who I am........
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2008, 03:54:49 PM »
Heck just shave it all off ....all the way down to the NADS!  LOL

Timmay

Offline honestjohnny

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2008, 07:53:14 PM »
Personally, I like a compromise.  Normally, I would have close to 3 inches of hair length, arms, legs, chest, etc. So I trim it down using the #2 guard on my home barber kit.  Still hairy, just not a Sasquatch and I get another optical inch on my amigo Pedro.  However, the other day I did try taking it all off though and felt kinda naked and the wife didn't care for it either. But it'll be back before summer, so no worries.

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2008, 04:30:42 AM »
...and I get another optical inch on my amigo Pedro. 

Clever Johnny..... very clever.......
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline Marz

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2008, 05:16:36 PM »
I dont mind having body hair but if there was a reasonable way to permanently remove it, I would, I prefer to have no body hair..

“If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.”

Offline zetaeffe

• Ultimate Sly Guy
    • The Bald by Choice Men group
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2008, 06:18:46 PM »
Hairy most of time... but once in a while like to go smooth

BALDANDRE

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2008, 10:19:03 PM »
No way man...would love not to have to deal with the moderate amount I 've got...

would erase the need to "manscape"..

as always the less hair (or no hair) the better! O:O

Offline dope

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2008, 07:37:39 PM »
No hair is best

Enter your email address: