Author Topic: COLD!!!!  (Read 24361 times)

Offline handlebar

• Sly
COLD!!!!
« on: October 13, 2007, 12:02:35 AM »
I have really enjoyed being a bald fella but the cold is starting to really get to me!!!
I know,i know:wear a hat.But that defeats the purpose of being a bald sly one.
I have headaches everyday for two weeks due to a cold head.

That part sucks.

JD

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
Re: COLD!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 05:47:02 AM »
That's a drag, man.

I guess my head ain't got cold enough to be really uncomfortable.  I like the feeling of the brisk autumn morns on the noggin.

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2007, 06:56:46 AM »
come to south lousyana. i am still wearing shorts. I HATE THE HEAT!!!!!

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2007, 07:32:25 AM »
Here in my part of the midwest, it's that in-between time where it's 40's in the morning when I leave the house and 70's when I come home.  Hard to know how to dress.  Just have to have layers thay you can take off and put back on.  Today it's thunderstorms and cold.  Sounds like a day inside.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2007, 07:39:16 AM »
I love the cold on my noggin. Like  Rick said.....its been in the lower 40's in the mornings.  I like it when i get out of the shower and stand out side and let the cold air hit my noggin.   :px  But I HAVE TO REMIND MYSELF....I LIVE IN THE MIDDLE OF TOWN....I ....MUST....GET.....DRESSED.....BEFORE.....I ...STAND....OUT ....SIDE.....IN ....THE....COLD......lol.
I would hate to get thrown in jail for exposing oscar mayer that early in the morning..LOL
Who the hell eats hotdogs for breakfast anyways...

Offline WannaBePadre

• Look at all of this stuff!
  • Super Sly
  • The hairs of your head have been counted (Lk 12:7)
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2007, 09:24:14 AM »
I'm also a big fan of cold on the noggin. When it gets down below freezing, I may wear a hood, but on a sunny day, no matter how cold ... I love it!
Nothing says 'God loves you' more than a bald man in mirrored sunglasses.

Offline TheSlyBear

• Opinionated Walrus
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • 忍者クマ
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2007, 09:34:34 AM »
Personally I think a hat looks smashing with the bald noggin peeking out from around the edges.

Offline SLYinKC

• Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2007, 01:24:05 PM »
I love the cold on my noggin. Like  Rick said.....its been in the lower 40's in the mornings.  I like it when i get out of the shower and stand out side and let the cold air hit my noggin.   :px  But I HAVE TO REMIND MYSELF....I LIVE IN THE MIDDLE OF TOWN....I ....MUST....GET.....DRESSED.....BEFORE.....I ...STAND....OUT ....SIDE.....IN ....THE....COLD......lol.
I would hate to get thrown in jail for exposing oscar mayer that early in the morning..LOL

Somehow this sounds too much like your trick or treat story, Tim.. :*)) :*))
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2007, 02:11:52 PM »
LOL...I love it I love it!

Offline SLYinKC

• Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2007, 03:18:30 PM »
I love the cold on my noggin. I would hate to get thrown in jail for exposing oscar mayer that early in the morning..LOL
Somehow this sounds too much like your trick or treat story, Tim.. :*)) :*))

You know, since some things shrink when they get cold, you might not even get noticed. :*))  And Hey, if it's cold enough, you could just say your part of "Blue Man Group". :*))  Ok, I know.  That was bad. :D

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2007, 06:43:03 PM »
Tims neighbor in Washington,Indiana giving in an interview to the local news channel.

"There goes that crazy bald guy again. His antics are starting to bother our neighborhood and the community as a whole. Yesterday he came outside completley naked except for a pair of slippers and stood on his front porch for 5 minutes. He seemed to be savoring the cold air on his bald noggin. I am starting to feel for the safety of my children"

I too love the feel of cold air on the dome. Makes me feel alive.

Offline nomad

• Sly Beach Bum!!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
    • Conch Republic Bikinis
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2007, 05:33:01 PM »
I'm not down with the cold first thing in the morning, or when the wind is kicking hard, but any other time I can roll with it.

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2007, 08:38:36 AM »
Suggest you get a pull over hat for outside wear only, I've got one with a type of lining that's soft and warm.  It can be stuffed in the coat pocket easily.  Now as you say the purpose is "bald" but on a cold day, if you don't care for cold or you're just out the the gym and sweating, it does feel good.  A plus is pulling it off when you get inside and getting the "look" from people--priceless!

X The Hierophant

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2007, 09:08:29 AM »

!@!@ !*u%e

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2007, 09:10:34 AM »
Oh c'mon Handlebar, man up....... :*))