Author Topic: Gotta love the Wings!!  (Read 2088 times)

BaldRob

Gotta love the Wings!!
« on: September 14, 2007, 10:24:01 AM »
I saw this on msnbc.com today... BR

Let the Games begin: Hooters in Beijing
Olympic wings
COMMENTARY
By Al Olson
Associate Editor
MSNBC

With the Olympic Games only 11 months away, Beijing officials are busily crossing off items on their to-do lists as they await the onslaught of media, tourists and sports fans.

Refurbishing the airport? Check.

Beefing up security? Check.

Opening up a Hooters? Check.

That’s right. On Wednesday, the first Hooters restaurant officially opened its doors in the capital city. The Atlanta-based restaurant chain, known for its spicy Buffalo wings and scantily clad servers, has three other restaurants in China.

According to one report, the grand opening was marked by loud rock music, plenty of cold beer and a score of young Chinese “Hooters Girls” doing the hokey-pokey in the clingy low-cut tank tops and high-cut shorts.

There was no report if the menu included Buffalo egg rolls.

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Gotta love the Wings!!
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 10:30:36 AM »
OK, this is going to be sooooooo politically incorrect but I can't resist....

Chinese Hooter Girls?  :*)) :-\

There are gorgeous women of every nationality, but several nationalities are not prone to naturally grow the necessary "equipment" to qualify as Hooter girls. I'd love to see pictures of this grand opening.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 10:36:33 AM »
I hope they don't try to use Southwest to get them Hooters Girls over to China!

<a href="http://youtube.com/watch/v/PRsSqqycrJ4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://youtube.com/watch/v/PRsSqqycrJ4</a>
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 10:40:47 AM »
What Schro means to say is that most Chinese girls are not ample in the breast region, which is specifically what a Hooters Girl usually is.

It would be quite an experience to eat in a Beijing China Hooters.

Talk about spreading the word.