Author Topic: Critically acclaimed music  (Read 8816 times)

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Critically acclaimed music
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2007, 06:16:02 PM »

Yeh, I like quite a bit of Trent Reznor's stuff too. The Fragile is a good album though haven't listened to it for ages now, was more into Fixed & Further Down The Spiral. Also like Tool's music - they're a great band, really tight & an awesome drummer.

Yeah, I also am a Tool fan.  Got to see them in concert recently ... they put on a great show.

As for NIN, anyone ever hear the accustical remix of The Fragile by Trent called "Still"?  My favorite remix ever done by any band.  It's hard to find now, as it was the second cd in the limited edition of Halo #17 "And All That Could Have Been" ... great stuff.  O0

i am supposed to be going to see tool in oct. small intimate setting. same place i saw LIVE, HINDER, BLACK CROWES, FINGER ELEVEN, BLACKSTONE CHERRY, and others this year. looking forward to this one.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2007, 07:52:58 PM »
Tool at an intimate setting would be very interesting indeed.

Post your review of the show please Paulie. I would be interested to hear how it went.

Bald_freak

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2007, 04:17:45 PM »
Paul you lucky SOB, Tool sold out quicker than you can fart around here.

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2007, 05:03:22 PM »
i am sure the show is/will be a sell out. but my tickets are free. along with the vip passes to drink for free. life is good. >:D

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Bald_freak

« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2007, 03:12:22 PM »
i am sure the show is/will be a sell out. but my tickets are free. along with the vip passes to drink for free. life is good. >:D

yeah you suck man!  ;D

Enter your email address: