Author Topic: Your Stories  (Read 1396 times)

Offline Hairloss BaldWin

• Sly Jr.
  • www.hairlossbaldwin.com
    • Hairloss BaldWin
Your Stories
« on: September 08, 2014, 11:46:38 AM »
Hi All,

So I know that just like me, there are are lot of you on here who started balding young (ranging from 18-30) and probably had a hard time in the beginning, until you found support forums like SBG and positive AskMen articles talking about how bald guys get all the ladies ;)

Since I started losing my locks at 19 and fortunately decided to shave in time (before losing my mind over the medication coupled with constant stress and obsession), I know how hard and scary it can be at first, until you finally decide to accept it and deal with it.

So to everyone on this amazing forum and especially the younger guys, I'd really like to share your story on my blog to further help guys who are panicking and don't know how to deal with it (be shaving it off!). Can you therefore either:
1) Share your story here
2) Paste a link to a thread where you shared your story (I'll certainly remove your name/picture and any private information you don't wish to share)
3) Guest post on my Blog (this would be awesome as I'm just starting out

Thanks! :)

Helping guys realize that the only real way of dealing with going bald is accepting it and loving yourself unconditionally - www.hairlossbaldwin.com