Author Topic: headblade & mach3  (Read 17622 times)

Offline tgparker

• Sly Guy in Training
Re: headblade & mach3
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2007, 03:07:36 PM »
Has Timmj FINALLY explained to ANYBODY yet how to adapt a Mach3 blade to EITHER an HB Classic or HB Sport... or is this still vaporware?
Gotta HB S4 for sale?  I'm looking to buy one.  If you got a nice one 4-Sale, please PM me. TIA.

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2007, 06:50:21 AM »
Has Timmj FINALLY explained to ANYBODY yet how to adapt a Mach3 blade to EITHER an HB Classic or HB Sport... or is this still vaporware?

Yes Tim, I too am still waiting on your detailed lesson on how the Mach3 cartridges fit the HB 5t*mp

Offline tgparker

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2007, 09:10:31 AM »
I dismantled an old Mach III cartridge, and separated the cart. blade assy from the little plastic clip thingy that connects the Mach III cartridge blade to the handle...

There doesn't seem to be any way that I could fathom how the Mach III blade can be attached to either HB blade adaptors.

The "ducktape" idea did give me a giggle though...

So I'd really like to hear from TimmJ EXACTLY how he did what he claims to have done...

All the best!

TG
Gotta HB S4 for sale?  I'm looking to buy one.  If you got a nice one 4-Sale, please PM me. TIA.

jusbnme

« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2007, 08:41:09 PM »
He is sitting back right now laughing at everyone that tried it.  J/K  :*)) ;D :*))

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2007, 10:51:04 PM »
He is sitting back right now laughing at everyone that tried it.  J/K  :*)) ;D :*))
THANK GOD!!!  i'm  a fusion man.  gotta luv the fusion. O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2007, 04:49:30 AM »

Suckers!!!! :*)) :*)) :*))
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Enter your email address: