Author Topic: 60 Days of the Sly  (Read 1651 times)

Offline DOC_OSMC

• Bald and Bearded
  • Super Sly
  • Pleasure's a sin, and sometimes sin's a pleasure.
60 Days of the Sly
« on: January 14, 2014, 10:57:04 AM »
My Peeps!

I am exactly 2 months in and am loving and enjoying the Kojak look!  I can't ever imagine going back to what hair I had left. 

I'm still somewhat lazy, and always pressed for time, so I tend to still shave every other day or every three days.  However, if I'm going out out, i.e. dinner with friends, a date, or anything that I place some importance on, I will make sure that the dome is smooth as silk!  I can't tell you all the compliments I've gotten, especially from the ladies, for the bald and bearded look. 

I think I've fallen in love with myself because I can't seem to stop posting selfies on Instagram, hahaha!!  Below are some of my various sly looks.  Please bear with me while I find my way back to planet Earth!

But in all seriousness, this forum, and everyone in it, has been such a big help and have been a great source of invaluable information.  I thank you all!

My granddaddy once told me, "If you can't hack it, gecho' jacket!"

Offline Lith

• Sly Jr.
Re: 60 Days of the Sly
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2014, 06:22:13 PM »
Lookin' good DOC!!! And I have to agree with you.. This forum is AMAZING and soo helpful.

Offline BBC.Buddy

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 04:20:25 PM »
I agree with ya!  This forum has helped tremendously along the way for me as well.  Good stuff here at SBG!!

Buddy

Offline EarlBald

• Super Sly
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 04:31:58 PM »
Yes, Doc, you look really good with a clean scalp and a beard.  Keep to going.  It's been four months for me.  I also agree that this forum is great peer support.

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2014, 02:29:54 AM »
Congrats on the 60 days!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.