Author Topic: This July 4th, I plan on claiming Independance from my hair. Help Please?  (Read 8711 times)

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility

Wanna tan it up first. 

Chico...that could be a while....I thought the same thing...but that area takes a while to react to sun.

Yeah, it feels and looks quite foreign to see that pale, fish-belly-lookin slab of sushi.....but ya gotta get through that stage without ANY hair up there.

I know...one step at a time....but I went through the same reasoning with the clipped look....and it wasn't until I took the plunge and bic'd it that the noggin was really able to get "seasoned" and "in shape"

Anyone else got my back on this? @n(

Ditto on having your back there, Rob.      Chico, need to take it totally slick bro to get a good, even, solid color.  Somehow, those little stubby guys get in the way of tanning up right.   Scrape that dome so you can get on with the tan and on with enjoying being sly.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 02:49:02 PM by Paul »
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

BALDANDRE

Somehow, those little stubby guys get in the way of tanning up right.   Scrape that dome so you can get on with the tan and on with enjoying being sly.

Very true statement...stubble makes for a very uneven tan...but how would i know, i try not to leave the house EVER with out first being perfectly smooth! ;)