Author Topic: Getting asked for details  (Read 1627 times)

Offline Cave Dweller

• Bald & Bearded and staying that way.
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Not Bear nor Troll - just in the dark with the TV
Getting asked for details
« on: February 07, 2013, 11:16:11 PM »
I am but five weeks into this, and two men at my office already have approached me asking for details on how difficult it is to shave my head.  I told them that it takes me about three to five minutes longer to shave in the morning since I like the completely smooth look and shave daily, but that really meant nothing compared to drying and brushing out hair each day.

Will they do it?  Who knows?  As far as I am concerned, it is a completely personal decision that I never would attempt to influence.  I just really am surprised to have been asked.

"A man who has lost his hair and is bald is clean."
Leviticus 13:40
(Do not argue with Moses!)

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Getting asked for details
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 03:57:28 AM »
I think you gave as good of a response as any......Are these guys balding or did they have a full head of hair? 9 times out of ten they may have just been trying to get an idea should they decide to shave....or maybe there's a small chance they were trying to make fun of you...hopefully not.
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Switchy

• Nice old man ;) Yepper
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • No Worries, Be Happy !
Re: Getting asked for details
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 10:39:55 AM »
CD , like that avitar  O0 ;D
"Continuous effort---not strength or intelligence---is the key to unlocking our potential." 
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL