Author Topic: My reaction summary  (Read 2870 times)

iambaldo

My reaction summary
« on: November 25, 2012, 03:19:48 PM »
Its been a few weeks since I startedshaving with a razor and going all the way down. For the most part all my reactins have been positive. In fact ive had only one person say they miss the old me. I think the only other negative thing ive heard was being compared to an assassin or hitman the game. Oh well so I made hitman my new wallpaper on my pc....  #u#T3r I will say though, it requires more maintenance than just combing my hair ever did. Constantly shaving... Glad I did it though.

Offline OzSly

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: My reaction summary
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2012, 03:31:04 PM »
G'Day iambaldo,
Welcome to the wonderful world of being Sly.
Being Sly suits you mate.
Plenty of helpful people and tips here.

O0

Offline Laser Man

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 04:14:40 PM »
Welcome!  The look suits you.  People sometimes say funny things when they see a guy with a shaved head - like the comment about looking like an assassin (how many assassins has the average person ever seen?)

As far as being sly being more work, if you only compare shaving to shampooing and combing your hair, yes, it seems like more work.  But think of this: during the day, you never have to comb your hair, you can put sweaters on and take them off easily without mussing your hair, you can walk in the wind or ride in a convertible with impunity, etc.  Overall, a shaved head is less work! ;)

Offline Frontier Guy

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • SBC: Sly By Choice ... "Since May 18, 2012"
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2012, 04:46:02 PM »
Also, less time spent in the barber chair - and travel to/from.

However, as time passes you'll find the time required to shave diminishes. I'm down to what I would have needed for shampooing, towel drying and combing.
"Sly can adapt to all surroundings!" - Wisdom from KG 8/19/2012

Offline bbcguytom

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2013, 10:32:33 PM »
Welcome.. It looks 'natural' on you, you stated that you've been shaving a few weeks but I would have guessed years!

Offline merase

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2013, 10:38:16 PM »
I must say that it looks very natural on you. I wouldn't have guessed that you've been shaving your head for a few weeks just by looking at you. I'm glad that, for the most part, things have been positive. You deserve it.

Offline Lynchy

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2013, 10:40:16 PM »
Looking good mate.

Hit man! If take that as a mad compliment!
Lynchy

iambaldo

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2013, 03:35:11 PM »
Thanks guys, i appreciate the positive responses. Ive come to love shaving my head, its sooo much better than staying in the shadows  worrying about my hairline. Now if I could only do something about the cost of razors!

Offline Crusher0209

• Super Sly
  • Life is short and you never know when it will end
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2013, 03:42:06 PM »
Thanks guys, i appreciate the positive responses. Ive come to love shaving my head, its sooo much better than staying in the shadows  worrying about my hairline. Now if I could only do something about the cost of razors!

I would love it if the prices went down usually can buy my razor cartridges for $11 something but just spent $13 something on them at a drug store never buying them there again unless it is necessary

Offline Switchy

• Nice old man ;) Yepper
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • No Worries, Be Happy !
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2013, 03:47:18 PM »
Prices really suck !  Why they can charge so much , is beyond me.  !   :x!  I wish I had the answer to this.  But I don't !   :( 
"Continuous effort---not strength or intelligence---is the key to unlocking our potential." 
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL

Offline Crusher0209

• Super Sly
  • Life is short and you never know when it will end
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2013, 03:52:18 PM »
All they care about is who can get the most money and don't care as long as they get it

Enter your email address: