Author Topic: Possibly the only Indian Bald guy here, I need suggestions guys.  (Read 22149 times)

Offline mahaw90

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Possibly the only Indian Bald guy here, I need suggestions guys.
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2012, 02:59:44 AM »
Welcome, I use HeadBlade products such as HeadSlick (shave cream) HeadBlade Sport (to shave the dome baby butt smooth) and then I jump in shower and use HeadShed (exfoliator), I then use Cetaphil (face/neck wash) before doing a cold rinse for 30 seconds. When i am done i use ClearHead (which in my opinion is the best stuff on the market, it will clear up all them nasty blemishes/ spots, within 48 hours) I find this better than witch hazel.

Above is everything i use daily and my head is now in perfect condition with zero irritation, just a BBS head. Obviously i don't think you will be able to get this stuff from your local shop, so you would have to order off there website, although shipping can be expensive. All the stuff lasts a very long time though, so it maybe worth it in the long run.

Anyway, it is just a thought. Good Luck.

Edit: ClearHead is an Aftershave based product, so it will sting a little, depending on the severity of your razor burn.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 03:03:13 AM by BBCMark »

Offline Anil_Sharma

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2012, 04:16:53 AM »
Anil, the picture looks good! When you rinse, it is better to use an ice cube or cold water. They're good for preventing bumps especially on darker colored men like us...

I did that today and man.... it feels VERY good :D btw, as an update I bought a new 4 blade razor instead of the 2 I had(yeah 2, I thought it was 3 when I bought it but it is a 2 blade lol). The effect is considerably DRAMATIC, the dome is slick! REAL smooth, wow I am jealous of myself hahaha. Now, its time to experiment with moisturizers I guess. I have aloe vera plants in my yard, Imma apply it now.

Welcome, I use HeadBlade products such as HeadSlick (shave cream) HeadBlade Sport (to shave the dome baby butt smooth) and then I jump in shower and use HeadShed (exfoliator), I then use Cetaphil (face/neck wash) before doing a cold rinse for 30 seconds. When i am done i use ClearHead (which in my opinion is the best stuff on the market, it will clear up all them nasty blemishes/ spots, within 48 hours) I find this better than witch hazel.

Above is everything i use daily and my head is now in perfect condition with zero irritation, just a BBS head. Obviously i don't think you will be able to get this stuff from your local shop, so you would have to order off there website, although shipping can be expensive. All the stuff lasts a very long time though, so it maybe worth it in the long run.

Anyway, it is just a thought. Good Luck.

Edit: ClearHead is an Aftershave based product, so it will sting a little, depending on the severity of your razor burn.

Well, right now I am quite content with the local products. I will use these for a while before I feel the necessity for a change. Thanks for the info though, appreciated. Off note: Your dome is PRETTY good looking  :D

EDIT: I took a part of Aloe Vera plant, ripped it open with a knife and rubbed it all over the dome, the cooling effect is remarkably good, I guess I found a working shaving routine now. Time to plant more plants :D
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 04:23:06 AM by Anil_Sharma »

Offline Frontier Guy

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • SBC: Sly By Choice ... "Since May 18, 2012"
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2012, 06:03:51 AM »
Anil, great picture. The smile says it all. Welcome to the Sly world.
"Sly can adapt to all surroundings!" - Wisdom from KG 8/19/2012

Offline Anil_Sharma

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2012, 07:42:28 AM »
Anil, great picture. The smile says it all. Welcome to the Sly world.

Coming from a guy of your experience makes it special :) I am really hyped up to see how the college welcomes me when I go there for my final semester, soon :D

Offline antoniom

• Sly
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2012, 07:11:23 PM »
welcome is this familiar to you?

Offline Anil_Sharma

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2012, 12:29:50 AM »
Oh yeah, its a religious thingy. They shed their hair for their gods.

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
  • Sly and loving it since 2 June 2012
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2012, 01:39:05 AM »
Glad to hear you are getting that slick shave you were chasing! I was about to suggest maybe changing your gel, because I've noticed that since going from headslick to king of shaves alpha gel I'm having to make 2 passes on the back of my head to get that BBS finish everyone is after. You are already learning the fun of experimenting with shaving products until you find that perfect shave. Keep up the good work  O0

Oh and by the way, you really rock the sly look man!

Offline Anil_Sharma

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2012, 02:02:21 AM »
Glad to hear you are getting that slick shave you were chasing! I was about to suggest maybe changing your gel, because I've noticed that since going from headslick to king of shaves alpha gel I'm having to make 2 passes on the back of my head to get that BBS finish everyone is after. You are already learning the fun of experimenting with shaving products until you find that perfect shave. Keep up the good work  O0

Oh and by the way, you really rock the sly look man!

Thanks mate, appreciated. Also, I will try more shaving gels in the coming days AND possibly a new blade as well.

Andrei

« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2012, 11:29:13 AM »
Great photo Anil, and a late welcome to the forum.
Glad it's working out the shaving process.

Offline kalbo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2012, 03:30:38 AM »
Looking really good Anil, shaved smooth looks great on you. It seems you have found the shaving routine that works well with you. Keep it up.
On a side note, aloe vera is a good a moisturizer but it also promotes faster hair growth. Guess you will have to shave more often then....hehehe.
Mabuhay ang mga kalbo!

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2012, 08:06:59 AM »
On a side note, aloe vera is a good a moisturizer but it also promotes faster hair growth.

Well you learn something new every day!

Offline slyIndian

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2012, 04:50:59 AM »
hiii Anil, u are not the only indiam there lots of them over here, most of them are inactive me too one of them, Good to see one more indian brother.
Let me the first indian to welcome you,"WELCOME TO SBG",This is one community that gave me all the strength to shave my head n all the knowledge about shaving head .

SBG  brothers also needed some help i can see wrinkles on my scalp a lot of them to be exact .Is there any way i can get rid of them,will aging creams help in any way?? pls reply

Offline Anil_Sharma

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2012, 05:06:46 AM »
hiii Anil, u are not the only indiam there lots of them over here, most of them are inactive me too one of them, Good to see one more indian brother.
Let me the first indian to welcome you,"WELCOME TO SBG",This is one community that gave me all the strength to shave my head n all the knowledge about shaving head .

SBG  brothers also needed some help i can see wrinkles on my scalp a lot of them to be exact .Is there any way i can get rid of them,will aging creams help in any way?? pls reply

Oh hi dude, as the title says ' probably ' :P and yeah, I've been told that there are a few inactive Indians around here. I myself was inactive for a while, exams really screw your personal life don't they. Anyway, as an update I wanted to post a few pictures, I am in my pajamas don't mind anyway here they are

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2012, 12:06:39 AM »
Looking great Anil!  O0

Offline Anil_Sharma

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2012, 07:03:42 AM »
Its almost been a month now, all I got are good responses apart from those REALLY naive 1700's Indians who refuse to grow out of it. Most importantly, I feel confident as sh*t!