Author Topic: Skinhead?!  (Read 21921 times)

BaldRob

Re: Skinhead?!
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2007, 11:41:01 AM »
I've never had any reactions like that either... Perceptions have changed about the shaved head immensely in the last 10 - 15 years from what they used to be.

tsshaver1

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2007, 08:44:24 AM »
My sense is that the "skin head" movement has passed and that without ,as Andre said, the suspenders and Doc Martens you won't look like one. I have never been called a skin head in 4 years of being bbc

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2007, 10:36:02 AM »
I think you have to have swastika or SS tats all over to be a true skinhead.

Offline Ian

• UK Baldie
  • Super Sly
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2007, 02:45:21 PM »
I knew I was going bald when it was taking longer and longer to wash my face

jp_bald

« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2007, 03:43:17 PM »
I am of Colombia and alive in Colombia, common people here, do not know that head is skin, and I am not white so I do not have that problem either

Offline froze

• Sly
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2007, 03:23:09 PM »
your head doesn't make what you are inside!
I have seen alot of people that have the 'cult' type attitude
and have long hair, short, no hair!! Doesn't matter!
I agree with Robmeister.. some people are just idiots!
And I don't have time for them!!

Offline Rhymez

• McGarry
  • Super Sly
  • Hip Hop 4 Life!
    • Notorious R-MC
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2007, 05:41:11 PM »
The only time I have ever come close to that, was when I was on this site during my lunch hour during school, and they thought I was on a skinhead support group, but notified them to what I was on, and cleared it up.

Offline skinhead002

• Super Sly
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2007, 10:05:49 PM »
All my my friends call me skinhead or cueball. It(and I) have nothing to do with the Nazi nonsense.  I wear uniforms daily to defend against it. 

We have more to fear from long haired men and women politicans wearing $5,000.00 suits who are trying to erode our Freedom of Speech with political correctness, than the bald men here....  Shine on!

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2007, 07:14:39 AM »
All my my friends call me skinhead or cueball. It(and I) have nothing to do with the Nazi nonsense.  I wear uniforms daily to defend against it. 

We have more to fear from long haired men and women politicans wearing $5,000.00 suits who are trying to erode our Freedom of Speech with political correctness, than the bald men here....  Shine on!

Well said
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline skinhead002

• Super Sly
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2007, 05:30:11 PM »
I also tell people, that as a cop, the MOST violent people I arrest generally have long hair.  They don't shave their heads.  Another liberal media misconception shattered....

tsshaver1

« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2007, 06:12:43 PM »
. Another liberal media misconception shattered....

I thought this forum was not about politics or religion  for which I have been chastised elsewhere on this site. I am a liberal and I am NOT the enemy. I fight against the right wing religious/military/fascist right represented by the current administration, Donald Windom and other deniers of the Constitution of the United States. Read the New YorK Times! :Xo!

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2007, 08:04:18 PM »
Tim, you were called on your attack on someone's personal belief system (calling the bible "fiction"...whether it is or not is irrelevant). When "skinhead002" mentioned the word "liberal" in his post, he was referring to the widely held belief of the political slant of this nation's media. In addition, in reviewing past posts on this thread (which dealt with perception), no one even mentioned a hint about politics...that is, until you.

You are the one that injected politics into this thread (and calling our current administration fascist is way off anyway).
Those that live in glass houses....
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 08:23:09 PM by schro »

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2007, 08:24:16 PM »
. Read the New YorK Times! :Xo!

Yep, no agenda there!! $c#m

jusbnme

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2007, 08:44:11 PM »
Oh boy, here we go again.  g@@4 

I have an idea to stop this before it gets out of hand again...  Let's dance!!!   !B@  !B@ !B@

Offline Scott

• Sly Bureau
  • Celebrating 5+ Years of SLYNESS!
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2007, 01:22:32 AM »

PS... Never met anyone 100% White. I figure if I do they will be riding a unicorn next to a rainbow with a pot of gold.... and I'll be drunk off my A** chasing the leprechaun  :)

I'm 100% white.  Couldn't get a tan if my life depended on it. ^-^

Like RazorX, I am about as White as they come.  They only negative comments I have received have come from 65 -70 year old men, one of which told me that people would begin to call me "Skinhead" now. :/O

My grandad asked me today if I was a "skinhead" now.  I was pretty much speechless... I think the man has officially lost it.   :/O

Enter your email address: