Author Topic: Days you don't shave your head (Suggestions)  (Read 19815 times)

Offline Baldstu

• Sly Bureau
  • Me
Re: Days you don't shave your head (Suggestions)
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2012, 01:05:44 AM »
Shave every day the only exception is being called out for an emergency , my other half shaves alternate days

Offline Mr Jules

• Sly Bureau
  • Same great sly look. Every day.
    • You Tube channel
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2012, 04:34:46 AM »
Don't think I can go more than a day without shaving my head. Really dislike the sandpaper feel.

R3Capt

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2012, 08:17:25 AM »
I shave everyday. Although once in a while I may have to skip a day due to unavoidable circumstances but as soon as I possibly can I shave. That being said that next shave is generally very smooth - not sure what the reason for this is.

Offline Mr Jules

• Sly Bureau
    • You Tube channel
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2012, 08:58:19 AM »
I shave everyday. Although once in a while I may have to skip a day due to unavoidable circumstances but as soon as I possibly can I shave. That being said that next shave is generally very smooth - not sure what the reason for this is.

If you miss a day, the next day will be generally smooth, because it feels so much better than the 2 days' of stubble.

Offline mangosink12572

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Wonderful SHINY BALD
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2012, 11:43:37 AM »
 I try to shave every day - - -and I do skip, every so often - - -but then a thing called: MPB  ( male pattern baldness)   shows up  - -  I have a low "horseshoe" in the back - - - - -I don't see it  - - so it does not bother me. - - - - - - I have had a couple of teasing comments though - - -from my BALD friends  - -and then I have had comments from a group of my friends  (who sport a fringe and think I look good with a fringe.)

I love being completely BALD - - - -as you all can see.    I enjoy it  and  embrace my baldness.

Offline Mr Jules

• Sly Bureau
    • You Tube channel
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2012, 11:53:11 AM »
I try to shave every day - - -and I do skip, every so often - - -but then a thing called: MPB  ( male pattern baldness)   shows up  - -  I have a low "horseshoe" in the back - - - - -I don't see it  - - so it does not bother me. - - - - - - I have had a couple of teasing comments though - - -from my BALD friends  - -and then I have had comments from a group of my friends  (who sport a fringe and think I look good with a fringe.)

I love being completely BALD - - - -as you all can see.    I enjoy it  and  embrace my baldness.

You so speak my language. Can totally relate to what you are saying.

The MPB is catching up with me. First receding hair line. And now small bald patches on the top of the head. Just in the last few weeks I've noticed parts of the top of my head feel really feel smooth even a day after shaving. That's because there's no hair any more. Thank goodness I went bald a few months ago.

Can see why you like being bald. Just look at the way you show off your shiny head in your profile pic. A winning bald look there.

Offline baldjoeg

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Newport Beach, CA. A great place to be in March.
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2012, 12:14:35 AM »
I try to shave everyday. I don't like the feeling of the stubble that builds up if I don't. I love the feel of a smooth bald dome.

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2012, 03:47:59 AM »
I try to shave everyday. I don't like the feeling of the stubble that builds up if I don't. I love the feel of a smooth bald dome.

I agree about stubble, and wife also does not like the stubble.  But she is getting used to the smooth head each morning. Gives me a nice headrub if I remind her. Someday it will become automatic.

I've only missed one day in the 2.5 months of being bald.  That was early on. Guess I learned my lesson.

Offline Baldstu

• Sly Bureau
  • Me
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2012, 10:04:33 AM »
every day without fail

Offline antoniom

• Sly
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2012, 09:47:40 PM »
i shave every so often but not a lot sometimes i'll have nubs on my head or if i let my hair grow out some then shave

Offline Baldstu

• Sly Bureau
  • Me
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2012, 02:35:09 AM »
I must amend my previous comment on this topic , just lapsed 3 days , bit busy and lazy , not gonna beat myself up over it

Offline Lynchy

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2012, 02:39:51 AM »
I must amend my previous comment on this topic , just lapsed 3 days , bit busy and lazy , not gonna beat myself up over it

Lol as long as you get that some shaved ASAP  :XX
Lynchy

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2012, 02:44:55 AM »
i shave every so often but not a lot sometimes i'll have nubs on my head or if i let my hair grow out some then shave
I just find for me that shaving every third or fourth day is better, I just feel a little better when I actually have some peach fuzz to shave.....I avoid bumps when I go this route...St. Ives has helped prevent the itching on the days I don't shave.
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline antoniom

• Sly
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2012, 03:23:54 PM »
I do not mind a little fuzz on the top of my head right now i have the sand paper feel right now

Offline Tg96

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2012, 06:28:12 PM »
I usually shave every other day because i think it would mean less irritation opposed to shaving everyday, plus the longer you wait to shave mean less frequent use of the razor cartridge thus resulting In saving money