Author Topic: What do YOU drive?  (Read 81202 times)

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
Re: What do YOU drive?
« Reply #120 on: June 30, 2013, 09:42:02 PM »
Between my wife, myself, and two commuting college students (soon to be three), we share the following four vehicles:

2004 Chevrolet Srburban
2008 Honda CRV
2011 Ford F-150 Crew Cab V-6
2013 Nissan Versa Sedan

Believe it or not, the little Versa is the most fun to drive.

The most exciting cars in my history are a 1977 Chevy Camaro, and a 1983 Datsun (Nissan) Maxima
SlyBeard

Offline Daven

• Super Sly
« Reply #121 on: June 30, 2013, 09:46:04 PM »
Can you tell us what year/model your cars are? Looks like 3 BMW's and a beetle. NICE collection, all you are missing is some Milwaukee steel - a Harley. Your BMW convertible is one of. Y top 5 dream cars.

Pretty much a Euro guy here. I have TWO 2-car garages and 4 rides. All German.

I love to detail my cars in between the "REAL" details they get from the pros, so I turned one of my garages into a detail space. (Video link at the bottom of the post.)

Had to post the first two shots since they show my sly head.

AKA Gimpy

Offline BaldBear

• Bald, Bearded and Bear!
  • Team Sly
  • Super Sly
  • "woof!"
« Reply #122 on: June 30, 2013, 10:57:13 PM »
Can you tell us what year/model your cars are? Looks like 3 BMW's and a beetle. NICE collection, all you are missing is some Milwaukee steel - a Harley. Your BMW convertible is one of. Y top 5 dream cars.

I'd like a Harley, but where I live...I just don't think it is a wise decision. The freeways here are just too crazy for a bike.

The Black M6 Convertible is a 2007, the gray M6 Convertible is a 2009. The X6M is a 2012 and the Beetle Turbo is a 2012. All have been fairly modded except the X6M.
Woof!
"The more hair I lose...the more head I get!"

Offline Daven

• Super Sly
« Reply #123 on: July 01, 2013, 09:49:13 AM »
Okay, so I got to ask, why two of the exact same car only different colors? Number two question is are you single? One of my best friends from high school is an absolute BMW fanatic. He has a boyfriend but I don't think it's that serious, LOL where do you live that Harley would not be practical?

I'd like a Harley, but where I live...I just don't think it is a wise decision. The freeways here are just too crazy for a bike.

The Black M6 Convertible is a 2007, the gray M6 Convertible is a 2009. The X6M is a 2012 and the Beetle Turbo is a 2012. All have been fairly modded except the X6M.
AKA Gimpy

Offline Daven

• Super Sly
« Reply #124 on: July 01, 2013, 07:16:06 PM »
What happens? The last couple of posts in this thread are gone and it says it is split and moved, and when I go to the new link it says I dont have permission to see it.... Never seen that before, explain to me please???
AKA Gimpy

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #125 on: July 01, 2013, 07:18:02 PM »
What happens? The last couple of posts in this thread are gone and it says it is split and moved, and when I go to the new link it says I dont have permission to see it.... Never seen that before, explain to me please???

Check your PMs.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #126 on: July 13, 2013, 11:20:11 AM »
2000 Ford Explorer
67 Mustang
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline TheSlyBear

• Opinionated Walrus
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • 忍者クマ
« Reply #127 on: July 13, 2013, 12:14:31 PM »
Oh man, that Mustang is sweet!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Re: What do YOU drive?
« Reply #128 on: July 13, 2013, 01:52:20 PM »
Are those Weld Racing wheels on the Mustang?
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline RoWilJr

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • SlyStyle...Get your Shine on!!!
Re: Re: What do YOU drive?
« Reply #129 on: July 13, 2013, 05:53:59 PM »
2011 Nissan Maxima SV/Sport

Cheers,
Ro

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #130 on: July 14, 2013, 06:52:48 AM »
The wheels on the Mustang are made by Pacer. The photo doesn't show it, but they are polished
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Beachtuna

« Reply #131 on: July 14, 2013, 02:29:16 PM »

Offline TV guy

• Sly Jr.
    • T.V.Puppetree
« Reply #132 on: July 14, 2013, 05:59:40 PM »
Hino FB1817 - She may not have the greatest acceleration but she's big and powerful; she can pull any of the yuppie 4 wheel drives out of the ditch when their owners forget that they have no more braking than anybody else on ice - at least twice a winter.

Offline gadgetwizard

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #133 on: July 26, 2013, 04:46:27 AM »
Being in the poor uk economy I had to sell me Harley Nightrod to help pay my mortgage and buy a 15 year old Yamaha 600 fazer which is currently broken in the garage. The front chain sprocket came off and took the gearbox output shaft with it. Probably uneconomical to repair as the bike is worth £700 and the estimate for gearbox rebuild is £700. Time for a new cheapie.

My daily car is an 13 year old Alfa Romeo 147. 2.0. Lusso.

When it all comes together though the Alfa is a great drive. Sweet engine which has two spark plus per cylinder and has a sweet italian rasp.

It's just a pity it feels like its built from soggy cardboard.

I love the American muscle cars but with petrol currently at nearly £7.00 a gallon which is probably near $10 not very practical her in the uk.

Offline Blitzed

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #134 on: July 26, 2013, 05:56:25 AM »
There's a BMW 1200RS lovingly and longingly up on blocks in my garage. MS took away my balance although with a Beemer that's almost unnecessary. Other than that there's a Ford 250 Crew Cab and a Benz SUV of some model or another. I prefer large, tall vehicles to match my 2 meters. Decades ago in Sydney a buddy gave me a frighteningly fast tour of the city in his Lotus. I don't remember much save for having to go to a panel beaters to extract me......

Enter your email address: