Author Topic: Time to Get Real  (Read 15628 times)

Offline Johannes

• Sly
  • Straight Razor Shaver
Re: Time to Get Real
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2007, 12:12:16 PM »
Well i have got all the names:
Skin head
Cancer patient
Prisoner
Butt not one match me Johannes.
I start shaving my head when i was 26 now i'm 51 i know all the wrong names, butt always like my shaved head
Nothing better than one sharp blade

Offline hellocowboy

• Sly Jr.
  • crappy camera = grainy photo
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2007, 12:36:54 PM »
@dalecooper

Yeah, HLT is a joke.  Like 4 guys over there are actually bald, the rest are little kids freaked out about 5 hairs in the sink.

I'm not sure if I want to keep all my old hairloss products boxed up in the closet for me to look back on, or set that ungodly monster of evil on fire  >:D
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 09:14:19 PM by hellocowboy »
A bald head is simply a solar panel for a sex machine.

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2007, 01:45:56 PM »
@dalecooper

Yeah, HLT is a joke.  Like 4 guys over there are actually bald, the rest are little kids freaked out about 5 hairs in the sink.

I'm not sure if I want to keep all my old hair products boxed up in the closet for me to look back on, or set that ungodly monster of evil on fire  >:D

Something like this?

@nn!3 !B@
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline hellocowboy

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2007, 01:50:37 PM »
I'm thinking more along the lines of a giant mushroom cloud of apocalyptic hellfire. This is as close an emoticon as I can find

F!@m
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 03:05:46 PM by hellocowboy »

Offline MC HammerHead

• "..I shouldn't have to tell you who I am...because who I am should be speaking for itself.."
  • Sly
  • Future's So Bright, Got To Wear Shades..and SPF 45
    • Downhillbillies
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2007, 02:00:20 PM »
Welcome aboard the Sly Train Cowboy.

Dude, just go with your heart....but save your money from those products!!!

MC HammerHead
Downhillbillies Skateboarding Organization
Woody's Halfpipe Board Shop Team
Pavel Skates Flow Team
Axe Army
Headblade Street Team
www.myspace.com/mchammerhead

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2007, 02:21:30 PM »
Hey guys, I'll try to find my college graduation picture so I can post it.  But, one thing I recommend is shaving BEFORE your graduation day.  If you plan on taking a bunch of pics, and I'm sure your mom will, then you will one day look back and say "Why didn't I shave for that day?"

I was looking at some pics the other day and I didn't realize that I was actually thinning my senior year of college.  It didn't affect me, because I don't remember even thinking about it, but it's evident in my pics.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline dalecooper

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2007, 02:33:25 PM »
No I'm gonna wait till after graduation.  My mom and dad both like my hair alot after I put on the concealers (they were amazed actually)....  I'm looking at it as my last day with hair, something to remember.  Not to mention, my parents would want it the same way. 

HOWEVER, the next day - its getting buzzzzzzed.  I plan on taking a whole bunch of pics.  You can be sure I'll have pics where I don't have anything in my hair (fresh out of shower) so I can look back and say man that looked bad, Im free from that now.  Two graduations, one from college, one from thinning hair hahah.  I might just have to go buy an s2000 and cruise around with the top down, not worrying about the sun shining thru my hair  :)

This is just the way I have it planned out, and its not going to change, thanks for the friendly advice though Tyler.

BALDANDRE

« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2007, 02:41:53 PM »
Hey guys, I'll try to find my college graduation picture so I can post it.  But, one thing I recommend is shaving BEFORE your graduation day.  If you plan on taking a bunch of pics, and I'm sure your mom will, then you will one day look back and say "Why didn't I shave for that day?"

COMPLETLEY agree....

I almost fell for the 'looking presentable" thing for my wedding....

Thank heaven, my wife said at lunch one day (while i was growing it out for the wedding)..."you know it just isn't YOU wil hair...you should shave it"....

next day not a hair left on the ol' head ...and it was the best thing I've ever done...why would i have hair all of a sudden after two years of being bald...and i look way better bald anyways?

Have to agree, i'm sure the "sad" me would have shown through, but not the case with the gleamin' head and big ol' smile ....

Do the deed for your big day...it's the day you will start your new life anyways...

Why not start it right and SLY?!!!! 

Offline hellocowboy

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2007, 07:15:53 PM »
Hey all.

Rather than waiting 3 weeks, I went ahead and bought a headblade from Walmart and I am now sly.  Give me a bit to get some pictures up.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2007, 07:19:18 PM »
Hey all.

Rather than waiting 3 weeks, I went ahead and bought a headblade from Walmart and I am now sly.  Give me a bit to get some pictures up.

Way to go!! O0 O0 O0

Offline hellocowboy

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2007, 08:11:06 PM »
Okay, my new sly brothers!  I finally did it!  Three weeks ahead of schedule

Man, I sure nicked myself like a mofo, and I need a serious tan up there :D  I'll spend some time on campus tomorrow outside.  See the reaction to the new sly guy on campus.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 07:54:36 AM by hellocowboy »

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2007, 09:35:10 PM »
Excellent! O0

Offline Kajun

• T-Sly Boudreaux
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2007, 09:40:53 PM »
looks good bro! you'll have no prob pulling the sly look off....now wasnt that the most liberating thing you've done?....try some dark colored shirts on...i've found shirts with alot of white in them dont go good with the sly look...black and dark blues are the ticket...
VIVA LA SLY REVOLUCION!!!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2007, 09:48:05 PM »
Awesome bro!! Now go out and get ya some head rubs on campus.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Professor Melon

• Professor Melon
  • Super Sly
  • Professor Melon
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2007, 11:16:33 PM »
 8) :D Looking really good, Cowboy. You should be proud of yourself for taking the initiative. The look complements your features and style. Can you imagine your posing with a thinning pate instead of a gleaming dome? Stay  O0 sly! Congrats, Professor Melon
Embrace the bald truth

Enter your email address: