Author Topic: balding since 17 (19 now)  (Read 30073 times)

Offline axeman

• Learning the way of Sly
Re: balding since 17 (19 now)
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2011, 12:27:45 AM »
I know exactly how you feel man. I started losing my hair when I was around 16, I am 19 now. I tried all sorts of things. Creams, pills, home remedies. None of it worked. Then I had insecurities about my head shape. Although I have gotten over my balding, I still have moments in which I think "****, I'm too young to be losing my hair". But then I think of the many people out there, that are missing an arm, a leg, or one of their senses. That's when I realize how fortunate I am. That the only thing I've lost is my hair. It may sound cheesy or stupid, but it's true man. Just hang in there bro, as Mr. Razor X said things will get better.

You don't look like a cancer patient man. As many of the guys suggested, hitting the gym will make you feel more confident. Good luck

Offline SlyCanuck

• Sly Jr.
Re: balding since 17 (19 now)
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2011, 07:04:46 PM »
Square your shoulders and shave the hair.  You only have to please yourself and it WILL make you feel better.  Do it and don't look back.  Who give a care what your friends think...they will make a few comments and then it is a nonevent.  Do it now.  You will feel soooooo much better when you do.
Help a bald brother out.  We are entered in a contest to win $5000 based on votes for our video.  If you have a facebook account, click on the link and please vote! http://teammysask411.com/winbig-vote/view/user/colleen