Author Topic: ReIntroduction  (Read 14895 times)

Offline chgobuzzbald

• Super Sly
  • No more HT scars
Re: ReIntroduction
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2012, 12:11:35 AM »
Tell how much happier you are now and how much you want to make the relationship successful. Ask if he wants the same. If all he cares about is you having the haircut he likes then he seeks only to satisfy himself first and does not really care about you and your happiness.

Offline bud

• Sly
« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2012, 03:47:17 PM »
Welcome back! Bald and beard looks great ^-^.

Offline beardedbaldgerman

• Sly
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2012, 05:31:55 AM »
I feel so much better without hair. so much more like myself. buzzed it again yesterday (photo). And I plan to do it again tomorrow so now one gets used to see me with (much) hair.

Offline Frontier Guy

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • SBC: Sly By Choice ... "Since May 18, 2012"
« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2012, 05:48:23 AM »
Might be just me (though I don't think so) ... but I sense you have much greater confidence in yourself. That's terrific.

On the surface it seems inconsequential, but going Sly (either buzzed or shaved) releases self-confidence in so many guys. It's a great 'side effect.'

And it really is a good look for you. Simplifies many things in life, doesn't it?
"Sly can adapt to all surroundings!" - Wisdom from KG 8/19/2012

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2012, 06:44:49 AM »
I feel so much better without hair. so much more like myself. buzzed it again yesterday (photo). And I plan to do it again tomorrow so now one gets used to see me with (much) hair.

Time to shave off the buzz and go smooth.  it will look almost the same, but feel better, 0mm.

Offline lordpeich

• Sly
« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2012, 07:27:09 AM »

Great clippershave.

Offline beardedbaldgerman

• Sly
« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2012, 08:52:06 AM »
Going smooth? Thought about it and still think about it. But I have an important meeting on Tuesday. So I don't want to shock people too much... Right now I still can't keep my hands of my head. What about the beard? keep the full beard or trim it to a goatee?

Offline balddaniel

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2012, 02:55:10 PM »
Omm as I have posted before I think you look very HOT  :@` with the sly dome and the full beard.  Sorry to hear your bf doesn't like it.  Hopefully he will come around.  Remember all the guys here who support you.  We all been in the same boat.  I love being bald!  It has really boosted my confidence.