Author Topic: BBC or BBN  (Read 22657 times)

Offline texanron

• Sly
Re: BBC or BBN
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2010, 07:38:49 PM »
Nature got me close but I finished the job myself.

OzBaldyBoi

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2010, 06:04:40 AM »
BBC here ;-) pretty much for the same reason as razorhead. Have a full head of head, tried the shaved head look a few times, liked it and after awhile just decided to stick with it and love it!

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2010, 11:10:13 AM »
Exactly, I consider myself both. I have advanced MPB, but I choose to be bald over drugs, rugs or plugs. So I consider myself BBC.

Same here. I have the combination as well. I had always said "when the time comes, the hair is coming off".
No question.

Offline CraftyGuy

• Ultimate Sly Guy
    • My Facebook page
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2010, 11:15:05 AM »
Mainly BBC... though I suspect if I had given it another decade or so, Nature would have gotten a little impatient!  ;D
MikeC

Offline Rob

• Sly Bureau
  • British baldy since 2006
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2010, 06:05:46 PM »
I was receding at the temples, but that's not why I shaved: I shaved because I like it SLY! 8)

So I consider myself to be BBC :)

Offline Stu

• Sly Bureau
    • Hope is just around the corner...
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2010, 06:09:55 PM »
combination here! nature was going there quick so i just sped up the pace!

What he said!
How is that Hopey / Changey thing working for you?

http://obamaclock.org/

Offline BaldnBearded

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2010, 06:31:16 PM »
Definitly bald by nature.Have almost no hair in my crown now (maybe 20 thin scattered hairs left) and my hairline is now in the back of my head (i'm 24 and already a norwood 6/7).Gotta say though, I've been flip flopping from the sly look to MPB and after this last stint with growing my horseshoe of hair out,I'm bald by choice now and really kind of loving it.I know Ive said this before, but after seeing how horrible my hairloss has gotten the last two months I grew my hair, I think it's safe to say I'm bald for good this time

Offline Bald Kahuna

• Team Sly
  • Sly
  • Paddling outrigger w/Princess Kahuna-Maui coast
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2010, 01:06:16 PM »
At age 66, after continually clogging up shower drains everywhere I went, I decided to help mother nature finish her work so shave off the horseshoe/Bozo the clown look. Also, my wife at the time said she thought I would look younger completely head-shaved so off it went.
Bald Kahuna

Offline jaypksfo

• Sly
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2010, 01:45:12 PM »
Totally Bald by choice - have a full head of hair.  Decided to try something totally different, so I shaved it all off.  Definatly like the look!!  And less maintenence

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
  • Love your bald noggin, wear a hat in the sun!
    • Christian Chromedomes
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2010, 02:50:48 PM »
I will say BBC/BBN.  I have lost a bit of hair in the front.  The top is "see through".   While only a small area in the back is smooth, you can see a "fringe shadow", where the fringe is more shadowed but the other parts are not slick but quite a bit thinner.  So I just not want the plugs, drugs or rugs!

Offline baldsurfer

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2010, 06:50:13 AM »
Except for a little thinning spot at the crown, I've got a ridiculously full head of hair, so when I'm sly it's by choice. And a big commitment because hair this thick requires at least daily shaving.

As I've said here before, I go back and forth from sly to hair. I do have to admit that right now I'm going throgh a furry period, but the hot summer is starting to get to me, so it could all come off any day now...

Offline Morthen

• Super Sly
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2010, 06:22:50 AM »
BBN :(
Bryce
Sly since May 16th, 2010

http://l33t.razerzone.com/index.php?user_dtl=a93edc2f9430bed4c6b2382425c327c0

Offline Jemig

• Live Music Is Better!
  • Sly Jr.
  • Jemig
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2010, 07:35:32 AM »
I had a Bald spot on top which seems 'stable'  for quite a number years, but I didn't really liked the colour change. From very dark (close to black) into silver gray. However, there were still  dark spots visible, which I didn't like.
So, after cutting it shorter and shorter, I just decided to get rid of it all.

Offline reb123161

• Sly
  • I like my women a little on the trashy side!
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2010, 10:10:26 AM »
NATURE!!  Started working on me, which seems strange, after I stopped playing organized sports.  Stopped the sports due to knee injuries and caring about my studies more, and then presto---hair started letting loose like crazy.  I love the SLY and would keep it this way even if I had a full head of hair. O0

Offline balddaniel

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2010, 04:04:42 PM »
BBC definately :)

Enter your email address: