Discussions About Being Bald > Advantages and Disadvantages to being Bald

The Head Rub!

<< < (2/27) > >>

Tyler:
Appolo5, welcome to Sly Bald Guys and thanks for the posts.

You don't have to say much more...LOL.  I know what you mean.  I've been to a couple of clubs for bachelor parties since shaving my head, including my own, and I get a lot "better" reaction from the dancers now than when I would go before I shaved my head.

--- Quote from: Apollo5 on September 27, 2006, 10:58:16 AM ---Um, strippers and my shaved dome is a combo made in heaven. that is all i will say

--- End quote ---

Yeti:

My children, friends, ladies, and "strippers".... Yeti likes all sorts of head rubs as well... hehe   :D

JuzCawz:
I play in a band and run into a bunch of girls, but none ever really gave me any attention (probably because I'm the drummer and not the singer or guitar player....girls eat them up)). THEN.....I went bald....and Oh Yeah!!! the head rubs were on so no complaints from me about being bald.... hell, even the band rubs my melon before we go on stage( for luck i guess).

BALD FOR LIFE ;D

Tyler:
We have a lot of band members here.  If we all get together sometime, we'll have to bring our instruments to jam with.  Though, it's a lot easier for me to bring a harmonica than to bring a set of drums. 

I'm not in a band, but I've been playing the harmonica for a while now.

Yeti:

I used to be lead singer in a traditional ROCK band too hehe   8-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version