Discussions About Being Bald > Advantages and Disadvantages to being Bald

The Head Rub!

<< < (27/27)

reddog:
@Razorhead , glad it worked for you. One more thing, I keep my Witch Hazel in the refrigerator. Tells even better on a freshly shaved head!

Razorhead:
@reddog  I have to give that a try with the fridge. I also take a nickel sized amount of aloe gel and squirt some  witch hazel onto it and mix it in my hands to apply to my head. You get a good shine that way too.

reddog:
@Razorhead , yes, when I first started shaving, I had alot of irritation, so I made my own lotion. It was about 80% witch hazel, 20% aloe, and a few drops of tea tree oil. It worked great and left a great shine.

Laser Man:
Regarding head rubs, I had an interesting situation.  There was a woman from my company's DC office who would come the corporate headquarters several times a year for management meetings.  I would be in those meetings and at breaks, etc., she would pass behind me and give me a quick headrub.  Turns out I met her husband at the company holiday party and he shaves his head!  She said she hoped I wasn't offended that she just found the quick rub to be irresistible.

clint902:
My wife likes to slap my head.  I don't like it when she does that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version