Author Topic: In case you didn't know..  (Read 12830 times)

Offline Cam

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • The honey tastes sweeter when you anger the bees.
In case you didn't know..
« on: March 26, 2007, 08:18:10 PM »
I can't believe that I mentioned this before, but I am REALLY big into animal rights and I think that it's really really cool that Headblade stuff is cruelty free. That makes me more than glad to support them and buy their products. I wasn't sure if anyone else knew that or not, so I figured I'd mention!

Offline Yeti

• "Fear profits a man nothing"
  • Sly Moderator
  • Super Sly
  • Big, Bald, & Friendly... ~Yeti
    • Yeti's Realm (MySpace Page)
Re: In case you didn't know..
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 08:30:58 PM »
always nice to hear... thx for sharing.   O0
~Yeti
-------------
Tyler's Assister w/ creation of SBG & 1st Mod (now I am Elusive, but ALWAYS watching. hehe
-------------
BIG, FURRY, & BALD: Tattooes almost 300 hrs, Piercings several, Gamer; Internet 13+ yrs, Movies, Music, Drinks w/ friends, Ladies, my kids.
-------------

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 01:54:21 AM »
Another positive from HeadBlade  O0
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

jusbnme

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 06:49:49 AM »
That's good to hear bro.  O0

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2007, 08:19:27 AM »
Did not know that but think its great.  One more reason to stick with them.
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline TXFergie

• Sly Jr.
  • TXFergie on Day two of being shorn
    • TXFergie's MySpace Page!!
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2007, 02:13:16 PM »
Excellent! I am always up for saving the animals as much as possible, unless I am eating it.......

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2007, 03:16:08 PM »
Excellent! I am always up for saving the animals as much as possible, unless I am eating it.......

mmmmmmmmmmmmm........meat
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2007, 04:05:35 PM »
thats dope; more the reason to be a proud HeadBlader  O0
Peace

Offline Cam

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2007, 05:43:11 PM »

haha, that's why I'm vegetarian! Actually, Kori and I both are, we also live a cruelty free lifestyle as much as possible.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2007, 05:56:44 PM »
haha, that's why I'm vegetarian! Actually, Kori and I both are, we also live a cruelty free lifestyle as much as possible.

Is that a pretty hard lifestyle to lead in TX?
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline wfleming

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2007, 06:01:01 PM »
I have been working for the past few months on converting to a vegan lifestyle. I mean, I'm not going to stop wearing some of my clothes simply because they are wool, I will use them until they are beyond usefulness, then buy something that is not made from animals. It was surprisingly easy for me to stop eating meat, that part came overnight

Offline Cam

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2007, 06:07:36 PM »

Not so much, I do catch a lot of sh*t from the closed minded-ignorant people around here, but that's not enough to stop me. The hardest part about living a cruelty free lifestyle is knowing what products you can and cannot use. Finding products that DON'T test on animals is harder than you think. I just recently found out that Gillette tests their products on animals, so I've eliminated the use of all of their products. I'm back to using the Personna Auto Plus blades because they are make by the American Safety Razor company, which does NOT conduct animal testing. You actually wouldn't believe all the products that we've had to stop using to embrace this lifestyle.. but in my eyes it's well worth it.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2007, 06:10:13 PM »

Not so much, I do catch a lot of sh*t from the closed minded-ignorant people around here, but that's not enough to stop me. The hardest part about living a cruelty free lifestyle is knowing what products you can and cannot use. Finding products that DON'T test on animals is harder than you think. I just recently found out that Gillette tests their products on animals, so I've eliminated the use of all of their products. I'm back to using the Personna Auto Plus blades because they are make by the American Safety Razor company, which does NOT conduct animal testing. You actually wouldn't believe all the products that we've had to stop using to embrace this lifestyle.. but in my eyes it's well worth it.

I hear ya.  Do you have a Whole Foods there?  They tend to carry products that cater to the Vegetarian and Vegan folks.

Offline Cam

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2007, 06:15:06 PM »

I hear ya.  Do you have a Whole Foods there?  They tend to carry products that cater to the Vegetarian and Vegan folks.

No, I really wish we did though. That would make my life a lot easier, lol.

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2007, 06:23:52 PM »
MMMMM... BEEF.  Nothing against Vegitarians; my only question is why senselessly kill innocent Vegitables... I mean what did they ever do to you?  $@y
Here's to reserving the kitchen table for those tasty tasty Vegi Murderers:
Cows, Turkeys, Chickens... Its a tough job, but someone has to punish the guilty  )-m

No, I really wish we did though. That would make my life a lot easier, lol.
Peace

Enter your email address: