Poll

Should i strive for conquer or should i give up and accept fate? What to do

Continue finasteride
1 (3.1%)
Continue Finasteride + adding stronger stuff  (like dutasteride))
1 (3.1%)
Cut my hair shorter and use hair growth shampoo (like Ketazonal)
0 (0%)
buzzcut it and hope for the best
5 (15.6%)
blade it and hope for the best
25 (78.1%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Destined for baldness?  (Read 8021 times)

Offline Dome of Steele

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Destined for baldness?
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2010, 10:57:09 PM »
Taking a bunch of expensive drugs with side effects, always avoiding wind and rain, and constantly running to the bathroom to check and adjust your hair in the mirror are not conquering. 
Listen to Todd's story. 

We know you're not ready; but you should get ready soon then go sly.

I first buzzed my head with no guard three summers ago before I went on a trip to Germany/rest of Europe for the summer.  I loved it.  I met several American and European girls who loved my buzzed head and thought it was sexy. 

They thought my newly found confidence (from no longer worrying about hair/remedies) was sexy. 

It was one of the best summers of my life. 

Buzz your head, the night before you go abroad, bring your buzzer/razor with you (and power adapter if it's a buzzer) and never look back. 

Embrace your destiny like a man, or live in denial. 
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/090813/sampff0212de70bbab6a.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline kenny57028

• Super Sly
Re: Destined for baldness?
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2010, 02:20:07 AM »
Just so you know drugs like propecia and avodart will only be able to save the hairs that are still on your head. They are not able to regrow new follicles. If you can wait though there should be some new technologys coming out by 2015. Do a google search for Histogen's Hair Stimulating Complex.
The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the Past better than it was,
the Present worse than it is & the future less resolved than it will be.

Enter your email address: