Author Topic: cousin says iam a idiot  (Read 4391 times)

Offline baldtribesman

• Sly Jr.
  • R O C K in the USA rockin in the USA
Re: cousin says iam a idiot
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2010, 12:09:12 AM »
Bring him to Fred, I'll show him he's sick in the head, he'll turn red with dread and then will be sick in bed. 

Guys forgot about my poetry thread? let get some Sly Rhymin, but back to your cousin, there was a twilight episode where the doctors were doing cosmetic surgery on a patient and they were saying how grotesque the patient looked then when the doctors where seen they had pig faces and the patient was a drop dead gorgeious lady, so its similar to you and your cousin as we all said he is the one that is warped and you are on the good path bro.

I have nothing against pigs though its a fact that they are very intelligent they come in third and ahead of dogs in order of intelligence i think it is Dolphins then Monkeys, then pigs and then dogs.  Anybody selling a teacup pig let me know I want one as pet!!

Peace

Fred Man

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2010, 07:19:53 AM »
Your cousin might like this link:

http://www.bosleymedicalviolations.com/

Excellent find, it ought to be a link for this site to show anyone considering being mutilated what the facts are. 

You should have seen their ad on tv.  I saw it a couple of weeks ago and that's when I was curious.  I did a search on google and that's what I found.   
By the way, it's not that I am considering keeping my hair.   8)    But their ad was so damn deceptive.     That's why the OP's cousin may have taken that route
I saw one of their "infomercials" and they purported to now offer all forms of hair "restoration."  Sounds like they will sell anything for money--except what the guys think they want--hair. 
I couldn't watch it long, it just irks the H_ll out of you, when a handful of shaving cream and a fresh blade are all you really need.

Offline Morthen

• Super Sly
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2010, 12:06:23 AM »
If someone recommends HT surgery over shaving. they are retarded, plain and simple.
Bryce
Sly since May 16th, 2010

http://l33t.razerzone.com/index.php?user_dtl=a93edc2f9430bed4c6b2382425c327c0

Offline Vash

• Be Kind For Everyone You Meet Is Fighting A Hard Battle
  • Super Sly
  • Bald, Bearded, Tattooed, Awesome!
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2010, 04:57:03 AM »
It sounds like the cousin here has tremendous insecurity about his own hair loss and is projecting his negativity on to you because you have found a simple solution that is easy, inexpensive and makes you happy.

Water off a ducks back man.  O0

~Vash

FB: Vashon Bench
Twitter: @gingerbeardpdx
Instagram: @gingerbeardpdx

Offline Gambrinus

• Bluegrass Bald Guy
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • HBG
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2010, 07:29:54 AM »
I saw John off of John and Kate plus 8 get one, and that confirmed that it wasn't for me. :/O

Offline CraftyGuy

• Ultimate Sly Guy
    • My Facebook page
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2010, 08:31:16 AM »
i saw another cousin at a reunion, he started  making remarks that iam stupid for shaving my head, and that i should do what he did and go to bosley medical group, i dont know how to deal with it, receeding and thinning hair lines run in my family, iam the only one that has decided that has gone the shaved route, then iam told that iam an idiot for deciding to go bald for life.
Iam bald for life

I see this as one of two things...

1. He is an expert on idiots - in which case I would have to wonder how he became so knowledgeable in that...

or

2. He knows nothing of idiots - in which case his opinion is meaningless
MikeC

Offline TheSlyBear

• Opinionated Walrus
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • 忍者クマ
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2010, 10:44:24 AM »
I see this as one of two things...

1. He is an expert on idiots - in which case I would have to wonder how he became so knowledgeable in that...

or

2. He knows nothing of idiots - in which case his opinion is meaningless

O0