Author Topic: Having dark hair, jet black hair - help! lol - I have a perpetual shadow!  (Read 16966 times)

marty22

phenomenal look, Z!

Offline balddaniel

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Hey Z,

What a beautiful bald head you have.  Nice shine.  How did you post more than one pic.  I can't figure it out.  Welcome to Sly. 

Offline zetaeffe

• Ultimate Sly Guy
    • The Bald by Choice Men group
Hey Z,

What a beautiful bald head you have.  Nice shine.  How did you post more than one pic.  I can't figure it out.  Welcome to Sly. 

Thank you for the compliments Daniel  :)
To add more than one pic: to the right of the "Attach" field there's a link "(more attachements)"  ;)

Offline Mauricio

• Sly Guy in Training
Z,

How did you avoid the shadow?

Offline phigg

• Sly
  • Show me some skin!
The tan helps a lot. Hair grows during the day and not at night. (at least this is my experience and we have all heard the term 4 o'clock afternoon shadow).

Actually, hair follicles don't know any difference between day and night, they grow at a slow, constant rate, 24/7.
In fact, for me, most of my head stubble seems to occur at night, but it's just that it takes most of the day to get long enough to feel again.  Since I'm out cold for 8 hours at night, I'm not aware of the change until I wake up and it's "suddenly" there.  I think maybe facial hair just grows a little faster, so you can tell by 4 or 5pm.
Hair today.. gone tomorrow!  (sorry)

BaldBradley

Re: Having dark hair, jet black hair - help! lol - I have a perpetual shadow!
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2010, 10:54:25 PM »
I have the same problem with my hair, I've been reading everyone's tips and I'm considering tanning. How much does a tanning kit cost? I've never used one before and seeing as how I live in Washington the chance of me getting a real tan is nearly impossible.