Author Topic: Okay, I've pretty much decided...  (Read 9120 times)

marty22

Re: Okay, I've pretty much decided...
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2010, 05:10:04 PM »
welcome.. much better shorter on u.

Offline Justin

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2010, 11:02:16 PM »
Look great! Im still working on growing enough balls to shave my head, hopefully by my 20th birthday it will be done.

Offline spiralout1123211

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2010, 11:47:11 AM »
Wow, I almost gave up on shaving.  I I was just getting tons of bumps and my scalp was getting razor burnt to all holy hell when I used the HeadBlade.  It turns out the HeadBlade just isn't right for my head.  I went without shaving for a couple days to let the inflammation go down, then used a Quattro on my head just now, and DAMN what a difference!  Shaving my head was almost pleasant!  :)  No new razor bumps on the noggin, either.  I'm so glad I made the switch.  On that note, if anyone wants a HeadBlade Sport and some refill cartridges, I'd be glad to donate it.  ;)

Offline mangosink12572

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Wonderful SHINY BALD
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2010, 12:55:50 PM »
You really look great - - -welcome to the club - - - -You must try all different products and you will find what is suitable for you - - - -

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2010, 01:28:58 PM »
Wow, I almost gave up on shaving.  I I was just getting tons of bumps and my scalp was getting razor burnt to all holy hell when I used the HeadBlade.  It turns out the HeadBlade just isn't right for my head.  I went without shaving for a couple days to let the inflammation go down, then used a Quattro on my head just now, and DAMN what a difference!  Shaving my head was almost pleasant!  :)  No new razor bumps on the noggin, either.  I'm so glad I made the switch.  On that note, if anyone wants a HeadBlade Sport and some refill cartridges, I'd be glad to donate it.  ;)

Everyone's scalp is different--we all have a drawer full of stuff that didn't quite make the grade for our personal situation--I've got a HB too.  But, just so you don't feel like you're doing something out of the ordinary--most of us check the shaving stuff in every store that has it--it just happens! :D

Offline MCFooter

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2010, 07:23:05 PM »

spiralout1123211,

Another FNG here just trying to learn a little about head shaving before I start.  I to like the Quattro for my face but would also like to try a HeadBlade per a friends reccomendation.   If you really want to get rid  of yours I would be interested.

Thanks,
Mike
MCFooter(at)charter.net

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2010, 07:35:11 PM »
 If you really want to get rid  of yours I would be interested.

Thanks,
Mike
MCFooter(at)charter.net
For your first cleaning up, after a 0 guard buzz, stick with the tool you know, then after you're smooth, you will naturally try every shaving tool and accessory known mpb man.  Don't let the lack of a HB delay the freedom, it may be for you, it may not--it wasn't for me and as I've noted it's in the drawer w/ a lot of other stuff that didn't work for my fine dome.
You will nonetheless enjoy the experience of sly, we promise.