Author Topic: Spots before Sly  (Read 1685 times)

Offline slickdaly

• Learning the way of Sly
Spots before Sly
« on: May 15, 2009, 09:33:13 AM »
Hey guys, im seriously thinking of going sly, and was planning on it this forthcoming Summer. However, recently I noticed red spots on the back of my head, some are just pimples but others are quite big red one with no actual head....anyone have the same experience before going sly?, do you know if these will disappear after the first blade?

Offline Mike

• Sly genetics guy
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
    • Facebook
Re: Spots before Sly
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 09:45:13 AM »
I get those spots and I am Sly. They just show up every once in awhile. I say shave and dont worry about it, use an exfoliator or something like that and it should help.

Offline slickdaly

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 09:50:39 AM »
ye, did you have them before sly though because I know shaving your head first few times your bound to get a few little pimples, these are pretty big red spots, about the size of the top of a golf tee...

Offline Mike

• Sly genetics guy
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 10:12:09 AM »
I had some before I went sly, I had acne on my head before shaving also. Now I dont really get anything like that, well not as much anyway.

Offline GaryT

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2009, 10:32:46 AM »
Hey dude, My suggestion would be to check with your doc.  That's the only way that you're going to know for sure!! Other than that, stick around and see what others say or just for fun!!
It's all about attitude!

Enter your email address: