Author Topic: Are women checking me out???  (Read 6166 times)

Offline Jer

• People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
  • Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Are women checking me out???
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2009, 09:55:29 PM »
That was my most expensive Halloween costume actually.  It was a great night!  Right after that I grew the full beard back for the extra warmth while working outside in the winter, but I just actually went back to the Mr. Clean look yesterday!

BALDANDRE

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2009, 10:48:33 PM »
but I just actually went back to the Mr. Clean look yesterday!

Good move.... you wear the bald face along with the bald head well my friend ! O0

Offline baldmancometh

• Sly Jr.
  • Inner game is amplified by a shiny head
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2009, 03:11:07 PM »
Yes! And anytime you see a girl/girls looking at you always assume they're checking you out. Even if they aren't it doesn't matter you still get the confidence boost. If she wasn't checking you out and you approach her to talk anyway (because you assumed she was) it'll still come off as uber confident to her. It's win/win.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 12:51:18 AM by baldmancometh »
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Offline Kratos

• Super Sly
  • Finally inked
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2009, 09:16:26 PM »
This has been happening to me too lately, and i don't really know how to react. It seems like I'm getting more older women to look at me now. I'm only 20, and a fellow acquaintance that goes to my gym thought I was 27. I don't know what she was thinking.

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2009, 01:01:22 PM »
This has been happening to me too lately, and i don't really know how to react. It seems like I'm getting more older women to look at me now. I'm only 20, and a fellow acquaintance that goes to my gym thought I was 27. I don't know what she was thinking.

Just remember, it's a good thing:
Older women are best, because they always think they may be doing it for the last time. Ian Fleming.

Offline Kratos

• Super Sly
  • Finally inked
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2009, 02:17:46 PM »
Oh those glorious Ian Fleming quotes. Thanks Saint lol  O0