Author Topic: How's Your Dating Situation Since Going Sly?  (Read 20396 times)

Offline ronthejazzcat

• Sly Jr.
  • Once you go bald, you never go back.
Re: How's Your Dating Situation Since Going Sly?
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2011, 03:38:47 PM »
I definitely think that "traditional roles" played a huge part in your interaction unfortunately, Carla. It's sad that people still fall in to that trap. Bald is a projection of confidence, and there are way too many guys out there that think women can't have that. You intimidated him because he's not comfortable seeing a woman that projects a feeling of being on equal ground with him. Keep looking! You will find the perfect person in the most unlikely of places. Heck you may already have met him and just don't know it yet!

As for my dating experiences since going Sly... I definitely have to say that the bald head is a pick up line in itself. It's almost always one of the first questions the opposite sex asks me: "Can I touch your head?!" After that things are smooth sailing.   O0 . I have to say that women flirt with me ALL the time now that I'm bald...unfortunately success past that phase is kinda hit and miss. Though I am likely to get back together with the love of my life here soon, I still appreciate the way women "smile" with their eyes. I'm sure you guys all know what I mean!

Enter your email address: