Author Topic: Ever heard of Kalo Hair removal? Hair Inhibitor?  (Read 14128 times)

Offline Nick912

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Above All!
    • US Air Force
Re: Ever heard of Kalo Hair removal? Hair Inhibitor?
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2007, 09:15:46 AM »
anyone try this stuff?
==SLY SERGEANT==

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2007, 10:37:16 AM »
nahhh i enjoy shaving in the shower too much.  Its a good start to the day if I can get a really smooth dome on top.  If I dont.....just a forecast of how my day will go.  So far...so good.  Yes it would be cool to not have the hair on top of the head...but if that were to happen...what would we talk about in here.  I can see the topics now....Anyone have any site of hair yet?  Nope not here...havent had to shave for 3 weeks now.  Threw my Clear Headblade Away...dont need it anymore....why go down the shaving aisle?....dont need anything there anymore...someone walks up...hey do you shave?  I have this great website for you to visit!...Nope I am naturally bald now....dont need the website....they walk away.   

I just dont find being bald naturally would be as fun.  With having to shave.....it shows the world you have control ...over something at least....my wife controls everything else LOL

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2007, 12:01:36 PM »
can you guys believe the mindless babble in that last post?  :XX  ha ha i would use it in a heartbeat if it worked. when someone tries it, let us know. i can make up some crap to talk about timmy. ha ha

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2007, 02:26:25 PM »
MINDLESS BABBLE!!!!!!! Well I oughta.........OH HUSH!